Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Vyasa-puja"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- According to our system, when you observe the birthday anniversary of spiritual master it is called Vyasa-puja. Actually the worship is going to Vyasadeva, and his representative is accepting the puja
- Anyone who does this work in disciplic succession from Srila Vyasadeva is considered as representative of Vyasadeva and as such the bona fide Spiritual Master's Appearance Day is worshiped as Vyasa Puja
- As we come to this Krsna consciousness understanding through this long parampara, similarly, in the Vyasa-puja ceremony, whatever respect, honor, and presentation you give, that goes to Krsna through that parampara system, from down
- I am here in Vrindaban where we are holding our Janmastami and Vyasa Puja ceremony at our Krishna Balarama Mandir
- I am in due receipt of your Sri Vyasa Puja offering and I thank you very much for it. I hope everything is going nicely in your preaching
- I am in due receipt of your Vyasa Puja and Janmastami cards and I thank you very much for them. Please continue to render very nice service and certainly Krishna will be pleased upon you
- I am so glad to hear how Janmastami and Vyasa Puja were celebrated so successfully there in New Vrindaban and devotees were coming from all the centers
- I beg to thank you very much for this contribution which I think must be a gift for Vyasa Puja Day presentation and I have deposited it with Dai Nippon for publication of our literatures
- I beg to thank you very much for your kindly remembering me on Vyasa Puja birth day, and I have duly received your gift of $50.00, and I have appreciated your warm sentiments with great satisfaction
- I beg to thank you very much for your letter dated 8th August, 1971 as well as your Vyasa Puja offering, so nicely composed. I am sending it off to Satsvarupa for future publication
- I have read your Vyasa Puja offering, so it will be a great pleasure to know whether Vyasa Puja was officially held in Nairobi. I am always anxious to know about Nairobi affairs. If you kindly send a report at least once a month, that will be appreciated
- In London at the Vyasa Puja ceremony during the offering of flowers you, Syamasundara and Mukunda left the room. So questioned by a devotee I might have said something like that. But forget it now
- On Vyasa Puja day we had a very nice ceremony in the temple where the Vyasa Puja booklet was read aloud by Hayagriva, who is travelling with me during this European tour
- One should have unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Don't jump over God, crossing the spiritual master. Then it will be failure. You must go through. We are observing Vyasa-puja ceremony, the birth anniversary of our Guru Maharaja
- Only by the grace of spiritual master we can achieve the grace or mercy of Krsna. This is the meaning of this Vyasa-puja, offering obeisances by parampara system
- Vyasa means guru, because he's our original guru. When spiritual master's birthday is observed, it is called vyasa-puja. This vyasa-puja means a spiritual master is representative of Vyasa
- Vyasadeva is not Mayavadi. He is Vaisnava. We belong to Vyasadeva's sampradaya, Brahma-sampradaya. Therefore we worship our spiritual master as Vyasadeva's representative, vyasa-puja
- Yesterday Vyasa Puja was held in the temple, and your tape of Cintamani was played. It was very nice
- Your letter of appreciation will be published in this years Vyasa Puja publication. I am so pleased to know that in Berlin everything is going on all right
- Your presentation of Vyasa Puja offering stands first. You are eligible for the first prize