"very fortunate"|"very very fortunate"|"very much fortunate"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Very Fortunate"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- A brahmana named Krsnadasa, who was a resident of Radha-desa and a servant of Lord Nityananda's, was a very fortunate person
- A sannyasi, accepting the renounced order very strictly and wearing nothing more than a loincloth, should always enjoy the philosophical statements in the Vedanta-sutra. Such a person in the renounced order is to be considered very fortunate
- After hearing the arguments and talks of Caitanya, all the Mayavadi sannyasis who were present became pacified and replied with sweet words: Dear sir, what You have spoken is all true. A person who attains love of Godhead is certainly very fortunate
- All living entities are rotting in this way, but if some of them or one of them becomes very fortunate, then by the grace of guru and Krsna he gets this line of devotional service. It is for the most fortunate person, not ordinary
- All the Mayavadi sannyasis replied: undoubtedly You (Caitanya) are very fortunate to have attained this stage of love of Godhead. But what is the fault in Vedanta? It is the duty of a sannyasi to read and understand Vedanta. Why do You not study it
- Any pure devotee who is constantly conscious of Krsna is naturally very fortunate
- At the end, when I (Mother Earth) felt I was so fortunate, the Lord left me
- Brahma said, "I do not even care what form of life I get in the future, because I can see that even in the form of cows and calves or cowherd boys, the devotees are so fortunate to be always engaged in Your transcendental loving service and association"
- Brahma said, "I wish to be one of them instead of such an exalted person as I am now, for I am full of ignorance. The gopis and cows of Vrndavana are so fortunate that they have been able to supply their breast milk to You"
- By reading your letter, it seems that you are very fortunate. Krsna has given you the best opportunity for developing your Krsna consciousness and certainly He wants to help you. Therefore He has advised you to approach me
- He (Akrura) considered himself very fortunate to see Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His plenary expansion, Balarama, face to face, for he knew that They were the original personalities of the creation
- He is very nice boy. He is Vaisnava. So you are very fortunate to have such a son. You can take it that Krsna has given you this son
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) have incidentally described the passing away of Madhavendra Puri. Anyone who hears this must be considered very fortunate
- I am very happy to see that you are learning our philosophy so nicely. You will grow up to be a great devotee of Krishna. You are very fortunate to have the opportunity of attending Gurukula, so don't waste this opportunity
- I think your daughter is very fortunate to be amongst the devotees and living a very happy life. But, if you think it is not good, then you can guide your daughter. I have no objection
- If somebody thinks "I have got some money. I am very fortunate." It is, actually it is not fortune. Real fortunate is he who is advanced in Krsna consciousness. He is fortunate. Otherwise, all are unfortunate
- In Bengal even today if a woman lives for a long time with her husband, she is considered very fortunate. A woman generally desires a good husband, good children, a good home, prosperity, opulence and so on
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.14.32) it is stated that Maharaja Nanda and the cowherd men & inhabitants of Vrndavana are very fortunate because the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead, full of bliss, engages in His eternal pastimes as their friend
- It is understood that one must be very fortunate to hear krsna-katha as seriously as Maharaja Pariksit did. He was especially intent on the subject matter because he was expecting death at any moment
- King Nrga said, "Although I was in the midst of luxury and opulence and was subject to so much of the happiness and misery of material existence, I am so fortunate to be seeing You (Krsna) personally"
- King Prataparudra said, "You are very fortunate, for you have been graced by the touch of Srivasa Thakura. I am not so fortunate. You should feel obliged to him"
- Krsna addressed the inhabitants of Vrndavana, "My dear Stoka Krsna, Varuthapa, Bhadrasena, Sudama, Subala, Arjuna, Visala, and Rsabha - just look at these most fortunate trees of Vrndavana. They have dedicated their lives to the welfare of others"
- Krsna consciousness is meant for the very fortunate, for simply by accepting this one process a person can surpass all the duties of austerity, renunciation, celibacy, etc
- Krsna said, "O ladies of Vrndavana, you are very fortunate, and you are very dear to Me. I am very much pleased that you have come here, and I hope everything is well in Vrndavana"
- Krsna said: Narada Muni has saved you from gliding down into the lowest condition of hellish life. All these facts are already known to Me. You are very fortunate because not only were you cursed by him, but you had the great opportunity to see him
- Krsna welcomed them with the following words: "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you are all very fortunate and are welcome here. Please let Me know what I can do for you"
- Meditators who are very fortunate can see the Visnu form of the Lord within their hearts by following the yogic process. But to see Him face to face is a different matter. This is only possible for pure devotees
- Mohini-murti, the Personality of Godhead, gave the demigods seats at a distance. Then She approached the demons and spoke with them very graciously, so that they thought themselves very fortunate to talk with Her
- My dear Bhattacarya, your fortune is very great. How much shall I praise you? I also am very fortunate to be able to take the remnants of this food
- My dear Maharaja Yudhisthira, you Pandavas are so very fortunate in this world that many, many great saints, who can purify all the planets of the universe, come to your house just like ordinary visitors
- My dear Prahlada, you are very fortunate. Please know from Me that those who are very wise and highly elevated try to please Me in all different modes of mellows, for I am the only person who can fulfill all the desires of everyone
- Narada also says to Yudhisthira, "He (Krsna) sometimes carries out your orders as if He were your messenger! My dear King, how very fortunate you are, because for others all these favors given to you by the Supreme Lord would not even be dreamt of"
- Narrations of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities are just like nectar to hear. Indeed, they satisfy both the ears and mind. One who tastes the nectar of these activities is certainly very fortunate
- No one could understand what Nityananda Prabhu was doing as He walked about. Some, however, who were very fortunate, could see that Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was also present
- One cannot spread the holy name of Krsna without being specifically empowered by Lord Krsna (CC Antya 7.11). A devotee who receives this power from the Lord must be considered very fortunate
- One who becomes attracted to Krsna by hearing of such attachment (of the residents of Vrajabhumi) is certainly very fortunate
- One who is actually very fortunate can begin Krsna consciousness, as stated by Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One who is very fortunate gets an opportunity to associate with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna. By the mercy of both Krsna and the spiritual master, such a person receives the seed of the creeper of devotional service
- One who sees the Supreme Personality of Godhead when he quits his body is certainly very fortunate, and therefore personalities like Brahma and the other demigods eulogized the death of the demon
- One who understands the importance of Krishna Consciousness must be a very fortunate soul. So I marked it in your person when I was in Boston, and I prayed to Krishna that this good soul may be aware of the importance of Krishna Consciousness
- Out of many millions of wandering living entities, one who is very fortunate gets an opportunity to associate with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna
- Out of many millions of wandering living entities, one who is very fortunate gets an opportunity to associate with a bona fide spiritual master by the grace of Krsna - CC Madhya 19.151
- Sanatana Gosvami told the Muslim jailkeeper, "Dear sir, you are a saintly person and are very fortunate. You have full knowledge of the revealed scriptures such as the Koran and similar books"
- Saunaka said: O Suta Gosvami, you are the most fortunate and respected of all those who can speak and recite. Please relate the pious message of Srimad-Bhagavatam, which was spoken by the great and powerful sage Sukadeva Gosvami
- The devotees are very fortunate to be delivered very soon from material existence by the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- The foam that fell from the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was taken and drunk by Subhananda because he was very fortunate and expert in relishing the mellow of ecstatic love of Krsna
- The fortune does not come to everyone and anyone. Out of millions of persons. Therefore, who have taken Krsna, who have understood Krsna in tattvatah, as far as his knowledge is concerned, he is very, very fortunate
- The inhabitants of this piece of land are very fortunate. They can purify their existence by accepting this Krsna consciousness movement and go outside Bharata-bhumi (India) and preach this cult to benefit the whole world
- The pious activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are very confidential. It is not ordinarily possible to hear such activities unless one is very, very fortunate
- The pure devotees of Vrndavana are fortunate because they can see Mukunda (Lord Krsna) all the time. This word mukunda can be understood in two ways
- The queens of Dvaraka were so fortunate that they got Lord Sri Krsna as their husband and personal companion, although He is not approachable by exalted demigods like Brahma.
- The sixteenth branch, Suklambara Brahmacari, was very fortunate
- The sixteenth branch, Suklambara Brahmacari, was very fortunate because Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu jokingly or seriously begged food from him or sometimes snatched it from him forcibly and ate it
- The wife of Daksa (Prasuti) prayed as follows: My dear Lord, it is very fortunate that You have appeared in this arena of sacrifice. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, and I request that You be pleased on this occasion
- They are Vaikuntha children, and we are very fortunate we can give them chance to advance further in Krishna consciousness
- This (Krsna consciousness) process is accepted only by someone who is very fortunate. Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore said: brahmanda bhramite kona bhagyavan jiva, guru-krsna-prasade paya bhakti-lata-bija - CC Madhya 19.151
- Those who are distressed and those who desire wealth are called devotees with desires, whereas the other two, the inquisitive and the searcher for wisdom, are seekers of liberation. Because they worship Krsna, they are all considered to be very fortunate
- To be able to personally serve the Deity is a great privilege and such a person is very fortunate indeed
- Uddhava continued, "Because your minds are now fully absorbed in Krsna, the Supreme Soul, universal love has automatically developed in you. I think myself very fortunate that I have been favored, by your grace, to see you in this situation"
- Unless one is very fortunate, he cannot come to the shelter of Krsna consciousness. That's a fact. So don't misuse it. That is my request
- Unless one is very fortunate, never mind whether he is Hindu or non-Hindu, one cannot take to the Krishna Consciousness movement and accept its bona fide principles
- Unless one is very, very fortunate, he does not take to devotional service. Even the so-called learned Vedic scholars are bewildered by devotional service. They are generally attracted to the rituals for sense gratification
- When a person attains his desired object and feels very fortunate, the luster of his body increases. Because of his own qualities and feelings of greatness, he does not care for anyone else, and this is called garva, or pride
- When Kasi Misra heard the proposal, he said, "I am very fortunate that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord of all prabhus, will stay at my home"
- While Pariksit Maharaja was hearing these transcendental pastimes, he considered himself to be very fortunate because not only was he hearing Krsna's pastimes but he was doing so from Sukadeva Gosvami, the greatest authority on Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Whoever hears or recites these descriptions of the expansions of Krsna's body is certainly a very fortunate man. Although this is very difficult to understand, one can nonetheless acquire some knowledge about the different features of Krsna's body
- You are very fortunate to be attending the Gurukula school. You please take advantage of it and become a pure devotee of Lord Krishna
- You are very fortunate to be taking part in the Krishna Consciousness movement. If you take it very seriously, then you will not have to take another birth in this miserable material world
- You are very fortunate to have devotee parents and from your very childhood take to Krishna consciousness
- You are very fortunate. Krishna has blessed you with a very good devotee son. Take care of your son, and take care of Krishna and you will be happy
- You laugh at us when you see us awake at night, but why are you not sleeping? You seem absorbed in thoughts of Krsna. Have you also been pierced by Krsna’s smile? His smile is very sweet. One who is pierced by such an arrow is very fortunate
- Yudhisthira said, "As far as we are concerned, we are fully surrendered unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, and by Your grace we are so fortunate as to see You personally. Therefore, naturally we have no desire for material opulences"