Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
verbal | verbalization | verbalize | verbalizing | verbally
Pages in category "Verbal"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- All activities - whether verbal, physical, or mental - are transcendental if offered to the Lord with love and devotion
- All the interpretations of Sankaracarya are imaginary. Such imaginary interpretations are verbally accepted by learned scholars, but they do not appeal to the heart
- At the time of Aniruddha's marriage, when we were all playing chess, there was another fight with your brother Rukmi on a controversial verbal point, and My elder brother, Balarama, finally killed him
- One must attempt to engage one's bodily, mental and verbal activities in the transcendental glorification of the Lord, otherwise such activities will remain unchaste and impure
- Our initiated members must be in the majority, and if any deed has to be prepared then I shall send you the wordings. If not, verbally is all right. If they want to make any documents, that must be approved by me
- The verbal root "dubhrn" (which is the root of the word "visvambhara") indicates nourishing and maintaining. He (Lord Caitanya) nourishes and maintains the three worlds by distributing love of God
- There are many instances in which the parents of a female child have given someone a verbal promise that their daughter will be married to his son. Both parties agree to wait until the boy and girl are grown up, and then the marriage takes place
- These different offenses are progressively greater in degree. An offense committed within the mind is a positive offense, the same offense committed verbally is comparatively more grave & when committed by bodily action it is superlative in offensiveness