Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unpalatable|"not very palatable"|"not palatable"|"not very much palatable"
Pages in category "Unpalatable"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A discussion of the impersonal Brahman is not very palatable to a devotee. The so-called regulations of the sastras also appear null and void to him
- According to Niti-sastra (civic laws) one should not speak an unpalatable truth to cause distress to others. Distress comes upon us in its own way by the laws of nature, so one should not aggravate it by propaganda
- Although sometimes the truth is unpalatable, one should not refrain from speaking it
- Because the remark (Duryodhana's calling him a son of a sudrani) was an actual fact, it was unpalatable talk to Vidura, and it was accepted as a direct insult
- Because unpalatable truth is not tolerated. If we call a black man black, he will be angry because it is unpalatable. So we have to present our case very carefully
- If a man is a thief and if people are warned that he is a thief, that is truth. Although sometimes the truth is unpalatable, one should not refrain from speaking it
- If you like, you can merge your identity with the impersonal feature of the Supreme Lord, which is called Brahman, brahma-jyotir. That you can do. But that is not very palatable
- It is social convention that if you want to speak truth, you speak truth very palatable, flattering. Don't speak unpalatable truth
- Krsna consciousness is there in everyone's heart; simply one has to revive it by this association, this Krsna consciousness association. So it is neither difficult, nor impractical, nor very unpalatable
- Krsna consciousness is there in everyone's heart; simply one has to revive it by this association, this Krsna consciousness association. So it is neither difficult, nor impractical, nor very unpalatable. Everything is nice
- Whatever you want, especially in this human form of life, whatever you desire, Krsna will give you chance. It may be very unpalatable, but this is a fact. We have heard from authorities
- When one takes to Krsna consciousness, one always hears unpalatable words from relatives. This is the nature of the world; one cannot avoid mental distress due to the backbiting of envious people