"United Nations"|"United Nation"
Pages in category "United Nations"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Actually it is a fact. The United Nations is barking like dogs, what have they done? Any sane man can understand that after 30 years they are simply barking
- Actually, the United Nations or united people can be possible only in Krsna consciousness. Otherwise it is not possible
- Although they are trying to solve the problems of human society in the United Nations, they are still baffled. Because they do not follow the liberated instructions of the Vedas, they are unhappy
- At the present moment groups of people are engaged in welfare activities in terms of society, community or nation. There is even an attempt in the form of the United Nations for world-help activity
- I am also trying to get one secretarial office in the Church Center of the United Nations, with a view to confer with the heads of the United Nations, both political and ecclesiastical, to propagate our Krishna Consciousness
- I am glad that Purusottama is trying to get our Society recognized in the U.N. as a non-government organization. And if it is successful, then we shall be able to perform Kirtana in the U.N. stage
- I am very glad to receive the copy of the letter from United Nations information department and it is very hopeful for our future activities
- I am very much anxious to get our position as non-government organization in the U.N., please try for it your best
- If this philosophy (Krsna consciousness) is accepted, the failure of the United Nations to unite all nations will be sufficiently compensated all over the world by a great Krsna consciousness movement
- If we are recognized by the representatives for different nations, then we may be invited from different parts of the world, then our Sankirtana movement will be successful
- If you kindly let me know whether we can talk about Bhagavad-gita as it is, in the church attached to the United Nations. Such meeting and discussions would be of great interest to many persons, and would be extremely beneficial to everyone involved
- In the assembly, in the Senate, in the Congress, in the United Nations, everyone is fighting with his individual view. Otherwise why there are so many flags in the world?
- So if you want to change the mentality of the human being as it is going on, the dog's mentality, if you want to change it, you cannot do it by assembly in the United Nation and passing resolution. That is not possible
- Somehow or other if you can engage them in chanting and dancing, the whole world will be united. What the United Nations has failed, this movement can do - if it is not checked by the rascals
- Tell them, this United Nation Organization, that "You are all bogus. You cannot do it. Come to this platform, and you'll be able." They have proved themselves bogus for the last twenty-five years, I think. Thirty years. Uselessly. Wasting money and time
- The activities of this office will be simply to educate the United Nations people, the leaders of all nations, and the representatives of all nations, about our missionary activities, analyzing the present society's position, and how they can be elevated
- The Hare Krishna movement is so potential that it can do more than what is attempted by the United Nations organization
- The idea is that we want to get some facilities (from the United Nations) for presenting our formulas to the different nations of the world. The formula is very simple, but sublime at the same time
- The United Nation is there, and there are many other organizations. They are trying to have real peace and tranquillity, no misunderstanding between man to man, nation to nation. But that is not happening
- The United Nations is trying to adjust things, the whole worldly affairs, by a United Nations organization, UNO. But they could not do anything. Because they do not know that how the nation should be united
- The United Nations means fighting settlement arena. That's all
- The world is after peace. There are so many associations, societies, United Nations. They are after peace, but they are all groups of atheistic people
- There is a church in the United Nations, and we tried to get a room there for making our propaganda. The church unity denied to give us. So their crippled mind is not expanded. Sa mahatma... Mahatma means broad-minded
- They are after peace, but they are all groups of atheistic people. Therefore the members of the United Nations, they are themselves fighting some way or other. How there can be peace, because they are themselves disturbing?
- They are creating societies of sense gratification. Therefore, in any group, either in societies, or communities, or nations, or at last in the United Nations, they are all unhappy. Because the real point is missing
- This is the pity of the thing. Now you should reform them in this Krsna consciousness movement, and real United Nations will be formed. There will be no question of nationalism
- We have failed to bring in peace and harmony in the human society even by such big attempts like the organization of United Nations because we do not know the method
- We have failed to create peace and harmony in human society, even by such great attempts as the United Nations, because we do not know the right method. The method is very simple, but one has to understand it with a cool head