"twenty-five percent"|"twenty-five per cent"
Pages in category "Twenty-five Percent"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- I am so glad to learn that you are in charge of kitchen and food supply which saves 25 to 30 percent on food. That is a great service. To be extravagant is not recommended by Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita
- If I am a family man, I have got my children, my wife. So they expect something. So they must be given - but twenty-five percent, not all
- If you agree to follow the leadership of Krsna, proportionately as you follow, so you become perfect. If you follow one percent, then you become one percent perfect. If you follow twenty-five percent, then you become twenty-five percent perfect
- In India still there are merchants, they would not take profit more than twenty-five percent, highest. There is no question of black market
- In the Satya-yuga, cent percent people were aware of their spiritual necessity of life. Next yuga, seventy-five percent. Next yuga, fifty percent, and this yuga, Kali-yuga, seventy-five percent are rascals, and twenty-five percent, they are little wise
- In the Vedic civilization the land was given to the people for cultivation not for ownership, and a tax was collected which was 25% of the person's income. The land belonged to the state and the man would cultivate it and pay 25% to the state
- One's accumulated wealth may be divided into three parts for distribution, namely fifty percent for the service of the Lord, twenty-five percent for the family members and twenty-five percent for personal necessities
- Out of 100 persons, seventy-five percent, they are engaged in the service of the Supreme Lord. The rest twenty-five percent who are grhasthas, they are meant for sacrificing fifty percent of their income for this seventy-five percent
- Regarding the libraries taking the books, they can be given up to 25% discount. We shall take a standing order from them, and supply whatever we can, and the balance by and by
- Rupa Goswami set aside 50% of his accumulated money for God, 25% for the relatives, family members, and 25% he kept in some village banker or the original bankers, for emergency
- Rupa Goswami took sannyasa and gave 50% in charity, 25% for family use, and he kept 25% for emergency
- Satya-yuga means when cent percent people are pure. That is called Satya-yuga. And Treta-yuga means 75% are pure, 25% impure. And Dvapara-yuga means 50%, 50% pure and 50%... And Kali-yuga means 75% impure and 25% may be pure
- Seventy-five percent of the expansive radiation of the Lord is manifested in the spiritual sky (tripad-vibhuti), and twenty-five percent of His personal radiation comprehends the entire expansion of the material universes
- So my advice to you is that either you become a regular householder, giving 50% of your earnings to Krishna, 25% for family, and 25% for savings, or else you strictly follow the principles of brahmacari life
- Srila Rupa Gosvami divided the wealth that he brought back home. He gave fifty percent in charity to brahmanas and Vaisnavas and twenty-five percent to his relatives
- The householder should earn money by business or by profession and spend at least fifty percent of his income to spread Krsna consciousness; twenty-five percent he can spend for his family, and twenty-five percent he should save to meet emergencies
- The seventy-five percent expansion of His (God's) radiation is called His internal energy, whereas the twenty-five percent expansion is called the external energy of the Lord
- Those who are householders living outside, they are expected to contribute fifty per cent of the income for the society, twenty-five per cent for the family, and twenty-five per cent for his personal emergency
- When he (Rupa Gosvami) decided to retire, he distributed fifty percent of his life's earnings to Krsna's service and twenty-five percent to his relatives and kept twenty-five percent for personal emergencies
- When we speak of pada-vibhuti, or the twenty-five percent comprising His (God's) external energy, we should understand that this refers to the sphere of the material world