Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
percent | "per cent"
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Cent Percent (58 P)
- ► Percentage (23 P)
Pages in category "Percent"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- All my students and followers in Europe and America, they are ninety-nine percent all young men, young girls. They are not old, rejected persons. They are the flowers of the country
- All these living entities have no problem for eating. This 20% or 15% people who are called as civilized, they have problem. They have created problem
- Almost 99.9 percent of the population is unhappy in family life, despite all the attempts being made to satisfy the family members
- Among people in general, 99.9 percent try to talk like experienced advisers, but they are actually devoid of spiritual knowledge and are therefore like inexperienced children speaking nonsensically
- Devotional service to the Lord is rendered by all limbs or parts of the body. It is the transcendental dynamic force of the spirit soul; therefore a devotee is engaged one hundred percent in the service of the Lord
- Dhrtarastra, due to his wrong conception of life, had already spoiled eighty percent of his achieved energy, so it behooved him to utilize the remaining days of his miserly life for the ultimate good
- I am not neglecting my health. I am improving gradually. The swelling is almost 80% down and there is an improvement in my appetite, and once again I am translating at night
- I shall try to turn the Indians there to become sympathetic to our temple, but most of them being non-Vaisnavas, they may not take to our strict Vaisnava principles. Therefore, they are hopeless to the 80%
- If you cultivate spiritual consciousness or Krsna consciousness, that will go with you. And if you have finished in this life, say, ten percent, then next life you begin eleven percent. The best thing is that why not finish cent percent in this life?
- If you love Krsna ten percent, then ninety percent material desire. And if you love Krsna ninety percent, ten percent material desire. And if you love Krsna cent percent there is no material desire
- In the modern civilization, 99.9 percent of the people are engaged in the activities of sense gratification under the flags of industrialism, economic development, altruism, political activism, and so on
- In this material world almost everyone, 99.9 percent, they are all pramattas
- It is approved by me if you want to give less than 25% of the BBT income for the Mayapur construction as you require to print books
- It is approved by me that you get the books for only 20% above the cost of printing
- So, yes it can be continued. It is 3 per cent less than what they were giving. What can be done?
- Successful means one who understands that I am not this body. You ask, you take census, in this Nairobi city, you will find that 99.9%, or more than that, people do not know what he is
- Suppose one has finished ten percent Krsna consciousness. Now he has to begin eleven percent again. Now, in order to begin, I mean to say, eleven percent in Krsna consciousness he has to take the human body
- Suppose you are earning $1,000 in a month. So according to Vedic instruction, you should give in charity fifty percent of your income. Five hundred dollars you should give in charity. And twenty-five percent you should spend for your family
- The entire world is interested in the materialistic way of life. Indeed, practically 99.9 percent of the people in the three worlds are uninterested in liberation or spiritual education
- The fight between the demigods and the demons. So the same fight is there in different name, "Communists and the capitalists." But the capitalists are also eighty percent, ninety percent demons. Yes. Because they do not know the science of God
- The individual sparks of the supreme whole (the Lord) possess almost eighty percent of the known qualities of the whole, but they are not quantitatively equal to the Supreme Lord
- Throughout the world, ninety-nine percent of the philosophers following in the footsteps of Sankaracarya refuse to accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Instead they try to establish their own opinions. It is typical of mundane philosophers
- Try to preach this cult. But not that everyone will accept, but even a few percent, one percent of the whole population accept. Just like in the sky, there is one moon only and there are millions of stars. They're useless