"transcendental self-realization"|" transcendental Brahman realization"|"transcendental realizations"|"transcendental realization"|"realization of transcendental"|"realization of the transcendental"|"realization of these transcendental"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Transcendental Realization"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A bona fide acarya is nondifferent from the Personality of Godhead, and therefore to envy such an acarya is to envy the Personality of Godhead Himself. This will produce an effect subversive of transcendental realization
- A devotee develops all the good qualities of the demigods, whereas a nondevotee, even though academically qualified, has no actual good qualifications or good characteristics according to the standard of transcendental realization
- A mahatma, or great soul, is very rarely seen because such transcendental realization is achieved only after many, many births. Once it is attained, however, there is no longer any illusion or lamentation or the miseries of material existence
- After hearing of His mother's uncontaminated desire for transcendental realization, the Lord thanked her within Himself for her questions, and thus, His face smiling, He explained the path of the transcendentalists, who are interested in self-realization
- All the mysteries of transcendental realization are duly experienced by Narada Muni himself, and therefore by hearing such an authority one can have some idea of the results of devotional life
- An easygoing life and attainment of perfection in transcendental realization cannot go together
- Bilvamangala Thakur, in his book Krsna-karnamrta, says, "Let the impersonalists be engaged in the process of transcendental realization by worshiping the impersonal Brahman"
- By reestablishing relationship with God, even the most forgotten soul is roused up to the sense of spiritual life, and thus being initiated by the bhakti-vedantas, the people in general gradually progress on the path of transcendental realization
- He (a first-class devotee) is always in love with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and this love is without adulteration. Because of this love, he is always awake to transcendental realization
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) has especially mentioned the word suddha, or perfectly correct. For transcendental realization or self-realization, many processes are recommended by various classes of philosophers
- I remember the Lord standing by the banks of the Yamuna River, so beautiful amidst the kadamba trees, where many birds are chirping in the gardens. And these impressions are always giving me transcendental realization of beauty and bliss
- Impersonalists interpret this word nirguna as "having no quality." Because they are unable to estimate the qualities of the Lord in transcendental realization, they conclude that the Supreme Lord has no qualities. But that is actually not the position
- In the Ninth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita this science of Krsna consciousness is called the king of all knowledge, the king of all confidential things, and the supreme science of transcendental realization
- In transcendental realization there are three divisions of knowledge, called prasthana-traya. That department of knowledge which is proved by Vedic instruction (like the Upanisads) is called sruti-prasthana
- Realization of the transcendental abodes of the Lord is possible only through devotional service
- Realization of transcendental activities is made possible by many, many years of apprenticeship in the devotional service, but simply attraction of love for the Personality of Godhead, as it was developed in Narada Muni, by hearing, is highly effective
- Romaharsana Suta belonged to a pratiloma family because his father was a ksatriya and his mother a brahmana. Because Romaharsana's transcendental realization was not perfect, Lord Balarama remembered his pratiloma heritage
- Rukmini continued, "To achieve Your (Krsna's) favor, they give up everything - even the transcendental realization of Brahman. You are the supreme, ultimate goal of life. You are the reservoir of all interests of the living entities"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu accepted Ramananda Raya as a liberated soul on the strength of the high order of his realization of transcendental knowledge
- Sri Vyasadeva is the editor of all descriptions of the Vedic literatures, and thus he has described transcendental realization in different ways, namely by fruitive activities, speculative knowledge, mystic power and devotional service
- Srila Vyasadeva had no interest in writing a history of mundane activities other than to give less intelligent persons a chance for transcendental realization through Bhagavad-gita
- Srila Vyasadeva, the author of Srimad-Bhagavatam, will gradually develop all these different systems of transcendental realization in the text
- Such transcendental realization is made possible by dovetailing all the above items (fruitive activity, empiric philosophy and devotional service) in relation with the Lord
- The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness. Brahman is the beginning of transcendental realization
- The Personality of Godhead is the last word in transcendental realization. The Absolute realized as impersonal Brahman or localized Supersoul, Paramatma, is less productive of transcendental bliss than the supreme personal realization of His glories
- The principles of knowledge and detachment are two important factors on the path of transcendental realization
- The process of being liberated from the misconception of material identification is called, in different stages, fruitive activity, empiric philosophy and devotional service, up to transcendental realization
- The purport is that any transaction, either in the field of fruitive work or in empiric philosophy, which is not ultimately aimed at transcendental realization of the Supreme Lord, is considered to be useless
- Those who are not so well situated, due to material attachment, should be shown the ways of transcendental realization, by Your Goodness, through descriptions of the transcendental activities of the Supreme Lord
- Those who consider DS to Sri Krsna to be something like material emotional affairs may argue that in the revealed scriptures, sacrifice, charity, austerity, knowledge, mystic powers and similar other processes of transcendental realization are recommended
- To proceed in the direction of rehabilitation of our eternal relationship with Krsna is to adopt karma-yoga, the first step to such transcendental realization
- Transcendental realization is attained by such serious hearing and chanting and not otherwise
- Transcendental realization, pious activities, worshiping the Deities, charity, mercifulness, nonviolence and studying the scriptures under strict disciplinary regulations are always helpful
- Venkata Bhatta continued, "According to transcendental realization, there is no difference between the forms of Narayana and Krsna"
- Volcanic eruptions can do very little harm, & similarly, those who are against devotional service to the Lord, who put forward many philosophical theses about the ultimate transcendental realization cannot disturb this great ocean of devotional service