This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Transcendental Nature (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Nature (4 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Transcendental Nature"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Arjuna inquires of the means by which he can attain the transcendental nature. That is very important
- As soon as one develops his spontaneous service attitude, he can immediately understand the transcendental nature of the holy names of the maha-mantra
- As soon as we are free from this material entanglement, when we come to Krsna consciousness fully, even in perfection of Krsna consciousness here you'll have that transcendental nature
- Atheist means they don't believe in any transcendental nature. Even they do not believe in the existence of the soul. They simply concern themselves with this material body
- He has His form, qualities & features; & similarly His order carriers, the Vaisnavas, who are very beautiful, possess bodily features, transcendental qualities & a transcendental nature almost like His
- He mentally decorated both sides of the road with bakula flower trees, and at intervals on both sides he placed lakes of a transcendental nature
- Hearing is an opportunity to associate with the Lord; to hear His activities is to evolve to the transcendental nature - simply by hearing
- Offenseless chanting indicates that one has fully understood the transcendental nature of the holy name and has thus surrendered unto the Lord
- Only to such devotees (liberated souls) do the pastimes of the Lord and their transcendental nature become automatically manifest by dint of devotional service
- Sri Devahuti said: My dear husband, O best of brahmanas, I know that you have achieved perfection and are the master of all the infallible mystic powers because you are under the protection of yogamaya, the transcendental nature
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has similarly described the transcendental nature of relishing topics which concern Krsna
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana, being always engaged in Krsna consciousness, could therefore very easily understand the transcendental nature of the Vaikunthalokas
- The inquiries of the sages headed by Saunaka are praised by Suta Gosvami on the merit of their transcendental nature
- The single path in understanding the transcendental nature of Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare is the chanting of these names with faith and adherence
- The transcendental nature of Rasa Lila does not require to be apologised by any Mayavadi or mundane moralist
- Then (when one hears the pastimes of the Lord) one can immediately evolve to his transcendental nature. Krsna’s pastimes are not only beautiful; they are also very pleasing to the mind
- They (persons who cannot understand the transcendental nature of the love affairs of the gopis and Krsna) sometimes indulge in painting licentious pictures in some modernistic style