Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Transcendental Nature
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Transcendental Nature (1 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Transcendental Nature"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord, but it is not true that a person who thinks of something other than Krsna attains the same transcendental state
- Academic scholars, relying on logic and argument, have no entrance into the understanding of the transcendental nature of the holy name of God
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, only by devotional service can one understand the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord and, after understanding Him perfectly in His transcendental position, enter into the kingdom of God
- Bhagavatam relates Krsna's pastimes with the gopis in the Tenth Canto. And in order to reach the position to understand the transcendental nature of Lord Krsna's pastimes with the gopis, the Bhagavatam promotes the student gradually in nine other cantos
- Both His (Krsna's) anger and pleasure are the same because He is absolute. His anger is not exhibited in the three modes of material nature. It is only a sign of His bent of mind towards the cause of His devotee because that is His transcendental nature
- By becoming fixed in this knowledge, one can attain to the transcendental nature, which is like My own nature. Thus established, one is not born at the time of creation nor disturbed at the time of dissolution. BG 14.2 - 1972
- By these present senses it is not possible to understand the transcendental nature of Krsna, His name, His form, His quality, His pastimes. Everything of Krsna, they are all divyam, divine
- Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be. BG 9.11 - 1972
- Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be
- For the Lord there is no such distinction between the body and the soul. Bhagavad-gita, therefore, certifies that anyone who thinks of Krsna as an ordinary human being is without knowledge of His transcendental nature and is a great fool
- Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Rama and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all incarnations of Godhead, accepted formal spiritual masters, although by Their transcendental nature They were cognizant of all knowledge
- Love of Godhead is the eternal nature of the soul; it is unchangeable, beginningless and endless. Therefore temporary sense gratification or a desire for liberation cannot compare with the transcendental nature of love of God
- Simply by knowing the transcendental nature of Krsna, we become eligible for entering into His kingdom
- Simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, one becomes free from the chains of the repetition of birth and death, and after quitting his present body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Simply by understanding the transcendental nature of Lord Krsna's appearance, disappearance, and activities, one can immediately return home, back to Godhead, and never come back to this miserable condition of material existence
- Since Krsna and His transcendental name, form and activities are all of a transcendental nature, ordinary persons or those who are only slightly advanced cannot understand them
- The demigods said: Actually, only a person who has a little taste for the service of Your lotus feet can understand Your transcendental nature or form and qualities. Others may go on speculating for millions of years
- The process of changing one's nature at the critical moment of death is here explained. A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- Those who do not recognize My true transcendental nature fall down
- Unfortunately, persons who cannot understand the transcendental nature of the love affairs of the gopis and Krsna take it for granted that Krsna's love affairs with the gopis are mundane transactions
- Unless you associate with practical devotees, you cannot understand or you cannot relish the transcendental nature of Lord Krsna