Category:That is the Defect
"that is the defect" | "this is the defect"|"that is defect" | "this is defect" |"That is the basic defect"|"This is the whole defect"|"This is the greatest defect"|"That is the modern civilization defect"|"That is another defect"|"That is one defect"|"that is our defect"|"this is our defect"|"that is a defect"
Pages in category "That is the Defect"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A Little knowledge is dangerous. Then finished. So they are doing like that. A little knowledge, I think, "I have become more than my Guru Maharaja." Finished. That is the defect
- Among yourselves, there is no strong man. That is the defect. All like child. That is the defect. And it requires a very strong man. That is lacking. In every minute details I have poked my nose
- Because man is more intelligent. He can misuse his independence and intelligence, whereas animal cannot do that; he is not so intelligent. That is the defect of the modern civilization
- Because of his material opulences, he thinks that "Oh, where is the disease? This is all right. I am happy." That is the defect. We have to reduce. That is called tapasya. Not that "Because my tongue is asking me to eat something, therefore I must eat"
- I note that your wife and Visalaini both gave birth to baby girls. That is the defect. I want male children but you have no stamina for it. I expected from Visalaini by her belly that it would be a boy. Anyway, never mind
- In the modern age they are giving more stress on the unimportant thing, and they have no knowledge of the important thing. This is the defect
- It has become an obligation, that one must go out of his home, of his village, of his country. That is defective. There was no need of so many transports. People remained locally. One has to go for livelihood hundred miles. This is defective
- It is very difficult to understand that our movement is spiritual movement, and they do not understand what is spiritual, the whole world. That is the defect
- Mayavada philosophy simply informs us of the consciousness of the Absolute Truth but does not give us information of how He acts with His consciousness. That is the defect of that philosophy
- Modern civilization is so foolish. They are simply trying for bodily distress and happiness and spoiling the energy which he could utilize for understanding God. This is the defect of modern civilization
- One Russian professor said: "Swamiji, after this life, there is no . . . everything is finished." But that's not the fact. That is the defect of modern education. There is life. Otherwise why there are so many varieties of life
- Otherwise nobody knows. That is the defect. They do not know God; they do not know what God wants. So where is religion? There is no religion. Bogus. Cheating
- That is the defect of Western civilization. Vox populi, taking opinion of the public. But what is the value of this public? Drunkards, smokers, meat-eaters, woman-hunters
- The hell or heaven doesn't matter. The next life is there. How you say "one life"? That is defective theory. Therefore this philosophy cannot be accepted. Anything which is defective is not to be accepted
- The modern civilization is simply increasing the paraphernalia of sense enjoyment. There is no arrangement for advancement of spiritual knowledge. That is the defect of modern civilization
- The people in general, they do not know what is the goal of life, and still they are leaders. That is the defect of the modern civilization. It is the defect of material world, but especially in this Kali-yuga, it is the most abominable, fallen age
- The poor fund of knowledge held by the impersonalists cannot accommodate how the Supreme Absolute Truth can be a person, because whenever they think of a person they think of a person of this material world. That is their defect
- The simple truth. But people have no education. That is the defect of the modern civilization. This is the fact, that you are accepting every moment a different body. So after death, you will have to accept another body
- There is no brain in the society. That is the defect of modern civilization. In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated, catur-varnyam maya srstam guna-karma-vibhagasah (BG 4.13). According to quality and work, there are four divisions
- There is no question of interpretation. We have to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is. If we cannot understand, that is a defect in me, not in the Bhagavad-gita. So we have to find out the defect in me
- They (political parties) cannot give the real law so that the citizens may be happy and peaceful. That is the defect
- They (the hippies) have no leader. Now, if they come to us seriously, they get the right thing. But that is also their defect. When we propose, "Come and take this Krsna," they don't want. They want that marijuana
- They know how to live comfortably in the material world, but there is no spiritual information. Missing point. That is the defect of the Western civilization. They have got some vague idea of God, practically no idea
- This is the defect of our understanding, that we accept everyone as realized soul. How he is realized soul? If he is speaking something wrong, how he is realized soul? Against the sastra. That is not realized soul
- This world has emanated from the Absolute Truth. Then how it can be untruth? Does it mean that truth produces untruth? This is the defect of Mayavada philosophy. They are not actually monists. They are dualists
- We should know that this is the defect of civilization, that by education, by practice, by examples we are simply creating eighth class, tenth class of men, so there cannot be any peace
- Why do you believe on your seeing? That is the defect of Westerners
- Without understanding, if you follow like a storm, that is no use. That is no use. Slow, but sure. Go slow... And that is the defect in the modern. If somebody can recite Bhagavad-gita like storm, it is to be understood he has perfected himself. No
- Without working for Krsna, everyone is under the spell of these modes of material nature. And there is no training how to work for Krsna. That is the defect of modern civilization