Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Tender"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In his helpless condition, gnats, mosquitoes, bugs and other germs bite the baby, whose skin is tender, just as smaller worms bite a big worm. The unborn child, deprived of his wisdom, cries bitterly
- In the tender age of childhood, when everyone is bewildered, one passes ten years. Similarly, in boyhood, engaged in sporting and playing, one passes another ten years. In this way, twenty years are wasted
- It is very miserable condition. We had to remain there in packed-up condition like this in a bag, and it is suffocating. At that time, the skin is very tender. There are many worms and germs within the belly, mixed up with stool and urine; they bite
- One who is sufficiently intelligent should use the human form of body from the very beginning of life - in other words, from the tender age of childhood - to practice the activities of devotional service, giving up all other engagements
- Our (the gopis) life rests only in You (Krsna). Our minds, therefore, are filled with anxiety that Your tender feet might be wounded by pebbles as You roam about on the forest path