Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
delicate | delicately
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Delicate"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- The competition of increasing beauty between the gopis and Krsna, which is without limitations, is so delicate that sometimes mundane moralists mistake these dealings to be purely amorous. But these affairs are not at all mundane
- The demigods said: Although You (Krsna) appear in a color which is compared to the blackish cloud, because You are the Transcendental Absolute, Your beauty is many, many times more attractive than the delicate body of Cupid
- The gopis said, "As the lotus flower, although very delicate and soft, enjoys the scorching heat of the sun”
- The great sage Narayana continued, "It was so delicate that even the Vedas were unable to answer the intricate questions raised"
- The living entity does not suffer due to the body's fatigue. Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti gives an example of a child heavily decorated with ornaments; although the child's body is very delicate, he does not feel fatigue
- The meaning of Labangalatika is delicate, sometimes Radharani is addressed as Labangalatika
- The Queen, the wife of Prthu Maharaja, whose name was Arci, followed her husband into the forest. Since she was a queen, her body was very delicate
- The simple and delicate women truly thought that Lord Sri Krsna, their beloved husband, followed them and was dominated by them. They were unaware of the extent of the glories of their husband, as the atheists are unaware of Him as the supreme controller
- This competition of increasing beauty between the gopis and Krsna, which is without limitations, is so delicate that sometimes mundane moralists mistake these dealings to be purely amorous
- Too much salt, chili, onion and similar food is forbidden for the pregnant mother because the child's body is too delicate and new for him to tolerate such pungent food
- When the bodily features are delicate and expertly curved, and when the eyebrows are very beautifully agitated, the ornament of feminine charm, called lalita alankara, is manifest
- When Yasoda had tied Krsna up one time, she began to think, "Krsna's body is so soft and delicate, how could I have tied Him with rope?" Thinking this, her brain became puzzled, and she felt dizziness