Category:Temple Construction Money
Pages in category "Temple Construction Money"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A devotee may be engaged in earning money, but he uses that money for propagating the Krsna consciousness movement by constructing large temples and establishing worship of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Another thing has developed in the meantime, that we have made contract to purchase a nice church here, costing $225,000; and the down payment has to be made $50,000 within the month of March
- First of all show your capacity that you have managed these two things very nicely. Why there should be complaint? How you can solve it? And why the temples should be maintained by collection of the BBT? It is meant for printing and constructing temples
- For example, Rupa Gosvami was offered a favor by Maharaj Mansingh, the commander-in-chief of Emperor Akbar, and Rupa Gosvami instructed him to construct a large temple for Govindaji, which cost vast amounts of money
- I may inform you that in Bombay they have received the sanction for constructing the temple in Juhu. Until further order whatever money you collect should be sent to Bombay
- I want to construct a Jagannatha temple exactly like that in Puri. If you like you can do the full charge to do this job. I shall spend as much money as it is required to do it nicely
- If somebody comes forward to offer some service, the same reluctant acaryas will encourage the building of costly temples by such servitors
- If the building fund is being nicely raised, that is all right and you may stay in Calcutta. If not, then when I go to Gorakhpur I shall call for you from there, but if fund raising business is going on nicely, you can stay
- If we engage our money in constructing a gorgeous temple, we are freed from the reactions of our endeavors. This is for our benefit
- If you have got some money, don't use it for constructing a big skyscraper building. Better you try to construct a very nice temple for Krsna's situation. That is proper use
- Regarding our Indian centers, we are experiencing some bright glimpse because in Calcutta, as informed to you by Acyutananda, we may get a nice plot of land. So you can save money as much as possible for constructing buildings or Temples in India
- Regarding the Government's plans to construct a three crore tourist lodge, why not give the money to us, and we can construct? If this money is used for four such buildings as we have got plus a temple
- Rupa Gosvami may utilize the devotee's money to construct a nice costly temple for the service of the Lord
- Temple building or mosque building is coming down from time immemorial. People are investing their money, hard-earned money. Why? Uselessly? Nonproductive? No. They do not know. They do not know how much productive that is
- The construction fund should only be used for construction items like cement and iron and the party's name should be mentioned
- The purpose of dispatching this money is for construction of temples in India
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- We have already started one Temple project and we are raising funds for this purpose. Unless this temple is finished in Bhubaneswar we cannot take any new project
- We have got business. Why shall I keep in the bank? This is the policy. If your money is idle, we can spend it in our books, in our purchasing land in temple, constructing temple, developing...
- We have got the plans drawn by Saurabha and that architect, Mr. Suri, still, if we have not got sufficient funds and if there is long delay to get them, better to go ahead and build something little cheaper and very simple
- When Madhavananda and Hamsaduta were there, they were collecting funds to construct a temple there at Bhaktivedanta Manor. Please report to me what was done with these funds
- When you had not received any money for the construction, you sent a threatening letter. Now money is there and you are silent. Why don't you inform us?