Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Constructing ISKCON Temples
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Temple Construction Money (29 P)
Pages in category "Constructing ISKCON Temples"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- A spiritual master needn't be very enthusiastic for constructing temple buildings simply in the name of so-called spiritual advancement. Rather, his first and foremost activity should be to preach
- And one should also not be very enthusiastic about constructing new temples, nor should one be enthusiastic about reading various types of books, save and except the ones which lead to the advancement of devotional service
- Another thing has developed in the meantime, that we have made contract to purchase a nice church here, costing $225,000; and the down payment has to be made $50,000 within the month of March
- As far as your future films are concerned I do not think it is possible for the BBT to continue financing these films. BBT is strictly for construction of temples and printing books. My idea is that you can use the original capital that BBT gave you
- At Bhuvanesvara (Orissa) I want to construct a Jagannatha temple exactly like that in Puri
- Both distribution of books and construction of temples must continue side by side in parallel lines
- By the mercy of His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja Prabhupada I am doing both by the co-operation of my American disciples. I am constructing so many marble temples and I am distributing so many books on Krsna consciousness
- He said personally to me that under dictation of Srimate Radharani he has given the land to us in charity. We have invested already lacs of rupees for constructing a temple
- Henceforward all collections for Vrindaban Temple Construction should be deposited in this newly opened fund account
- Here in India, we are planning construction of a very large "Vedic Planetarium" or "Temple of Understanding"
- I am coming to India soon, at least by October, and I want to see that the building projects in Bombay, Mayapur and Vrndavana are going on nicely
- I am pleased to understand that something will be concretely done in Vrndavana at last, that is my dream, to build a simple temple just like Govindaji's that is not so difficult
- I am so much thankful to you that you came to see our temple under construction in Vrindaban and supervised the work going on there. As you came all of a sudden, we could not make arrangement for your proper reception
- I am staying here (in Bhuvanesvara) at least until Feb. 2nd for laying the cornerstone of our new temple, then sometime afterwards, I will be going to Mayapur
- I am trying to develop a township in Mayapur spending crores of rupees to give protection against the occasional innundation (flood) and construct a tall planetarium estimated to be 300 feet high. So why they are obstructing this program?
- I am very glad to hear that the building work is going on with full speed, including both day & night shifts of workers. Do not worry, I am sending you two first-class men from England, both of them have got good experience in engineering & building work
- I am very much anxious to know how far the residential quarter is constructed. Our deadline of completing the whole temple and residential building is the end of July. Whether it is possible? I want to know it definitely, before I go to Europe
- I am very pleased to hear about the progress of Hyderabad centre preaching and construction. With your active interest I am very confident that everything is going on very smoothly
- I appreciate very much your interest in propagating the teaching of the Bhagavad-gita, and it is because of the assistance of men like you that we are constructing a temple in Hyderabad
- I had some discussion with her that she will go to India and help in constructing our temple there. So now we are getting our land there and if she is able to help in this connection, then her going to India will be a great service to Krsna
- I have heard that the Government allots free gift land for religious temples. If such land is available, then we can immediately take up the project of constructing a very gorgeous style Indian temple
- I have not heard from you in some time and I am eager to hear a report on construction of Krishna Balarama Temple
- I may inform you that in Bombay they have received the sanction for constructing the temple in Juhu. Until further order whatever money you collect should be sent to Bombay
- I may inform you that we have received the permission for constructing our Juhu temple. I want that your collection should be sent there so that the buildings may be completed as soon as possible
- I never tried in India to construct big temples or even in your country we didn't. I never tried. But I was selling personally books. That is the history
- I think the best thing for you would be to come to our center in Bombay and live with us for a while here. We have very nice facilities here and we are constructing more facilities
- I want seven temples there (in New Vrndavana). That scheme was submitted long ago. That will be beautiful and pleasing. Many people will go and it will become an important place for holiday excursion
- I want to begin work immediately on constructing a temple exactly like Jagannatha's temple in Puri. You can immediately begin to get estimates from contractors. It will be a very important temple
- I want to construct a Jagannatha temple exactly like that in Puri. If you like you can do the full charge to do this job. I shall spend as much money as it is required to do it nicely
- I want to construct very big Temples in England so please take care and do it nicely and expertly
- I want to develop a replica of Old Vrindaban. I have got ambition to construct there 7 temples as follows: 1. Radha Madan Mohan, 2. Radha Govinda, 3. Radha Gopinatha, 4. Radha Damodara, 5. Radha Raman, 6. Radha Gokulananda, 7. Radha Syamasundara
- I want to see that according to the Trust, desire, there is fifty percent for building (indistinct) temples, and fifty percent for reprinting, or printing
- I want to see, as the chairman of the BBT, that fifty percent is spent on printing and fifty percent is for constructing temples. That's all
- I want you to negotiate with the municipality so that we can take over management of Raghava Pandit's house. Our first project will be to take pictures of this house, and then tear it down for exact reconstruction
- I wish to construct a grand temple of Krishna Balarama and keep many cows in this park. The residents of New Delhi will be very much encouraged to visit this park. That is my ambition
- I would request you to consider if you can construct a temple at the birthplace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- If you can construct nice temple in Vrndaban for me in this way, I shall be eternally grateful
- In Madras we have to construct a very gorgeous temple. In Nellore the owners of the land are putting so many impossible conditions that we cannot construct. So that foundation stone can be brought to Madras and used for the Madras temple
- In the month of March I shall be lecturing there on the site in our pandal, in order to supervise the construction of our first "Hare Krishna City"
- ISKCON's members should not only construct temples in every town and village of the globe but also distribute the books that have already been written and further increase the number of books
- It is approved by me if you want to give less than 25% of the BBT income for the Mayapur construction as you require to print books
- It is good news that you have come to your senses that nothing should be done by contractor. Everything should be done by ourselves. Mr. Saraf is experienced, so take his help. So go on raising funds, constructing, and send me the plans
- It is not at all good that the Deities do not have warm clothing for the cold weather. They are still spending so much for construction, spending spending, but the Deities are not clothed properly. What is this?
- It is very nice. I have read with great pleasure the article about the construction of my palace. When is it going to be finished?
- Mayapur we are constructing a big temple. And Vrndavana also. So, for maintenance of the temple perpetually, I want to purchase some property in Los Angeles, because here, Los Angeles, property gets nice income
- Mr. Harrison is purchasing 172 acres of land near London, and it is expected that he will construct a temple of Radha-Krishna there. This is also very encouraging news
- Not only one, you construct hundreds of temples. Village to village, town to... And it will revolutionize the whole rascal situation. At the present moment, it is rascal situation. They're simply satisfied by driving the motor...putputputputputputput!
- Now immediately we have got a very big project to construct a temple at Mayapur, the birth site of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. So you can contribute the sums for our Mayapur construction scheme
- Now print books. Don't use this money for any other purpose than publishing. Some percentage may be kept by you for getting your own house, either purchasing or constructing our own temple. If the present house is available, then purchase
- Now that our Bombay temple is nearing completion you must begin to construct a nice temple at the birthplace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Mayapur dham
- Now that the International Society for Krishna Consciousness has taken up this task of preaching the cult of Lord Caitanya, its members should not only construct temples in every town and village of the globe but also distribute the books
- Regarding the construction you have not mentioned anything about the gate. I want that the gate should be there. The gate should be constructed before the wall is constructed
- Regarding the Government's plans to construct a three crore tourist lodge, why not give the money to us, and we can construct? If this money is used for four such buildings as we have got plus a temple
- She should construct the temple according to our design and we shall keep at least ½ dozen men there for keeping the Deity nicely and eventually to organize an ashram there also. She should give us proper facility. How else we will work?
- So for maintaining the Gurukula at least the cost price for the books must be paid. Gurukula can take the profit for its maintenance. BBT cannot pay for maintenance of the temples. BBT can only pay for printing and temple properties and construction
- Temple construction is meant for the general populace and neophyte devotees, but the business of advanced and empowered devotees is to write books, publish them and distribute them widely
- Temple we have to construct. But for that construction, temple, they will pay. But for residential and other buildings and maintenance we have to arrange. That's not a bad proposal. It is very nice proposal. They are giving us land, giving us a temple
- Temples should be constructed by the local natives
- The construction fund should only be used for construction items like cement and iron and the party's name should be mentioned
- The proposed farm project in nothern California is approved by me. Such projects as well as constructing temples, protecting cows, gathering milk, then making ghee, then opening Hare Krishna Restaurants are all good programs for grhasthas
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- The second point is that after ISKCON has been organized in the above way the land which the temple is being constructed on must be leased to ISKCON Fiji with a 99 year unconditional lease with option to renew which I shall approve
- There (New Vrindaban) is sufficient land for building great temples and houses for devotees. There is pasturing land, and sufficient grass and vegetables for the grazing of cows
- There is a proposal to make a very grand (Doll Exhibit) exhibition in the capital of the country, Washington D.C. It is proposed to have a restaurant and bookshop attached, and everything will be held within a specially built building
- There is no such strict principle, and we are constructing very nice palatial building with attached bathroom and everything complete. Still, people are not coming
- Tomorrow we go to Fiji for some time, and the laying of the foundation stone of our new temple there, then on to Hawaii, and by about June 1st, we should reach Los Angeles. After that we are planning to visit Detroit, New York Rathayatra
- We are also following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by attempting to construct a temple in Vrndavana for our disciples throughout the world to visit
- We are constructing communities to give shelter to devotees and worship the Deity in the temple
- We are constructing the Hare Krishna Land project in Juhu Beach and we trust that you and your family members will take advantage of the facilities for generations to come
- We are trying to construct a city (our Mayapur City in W. Bengal) where people from all over the world can come to visit and live according to the Vedic tenets of "simple living and high thinking"
- We do not want money. But they are having money by so many ways. So we take their money and construct a temple. We can sit down here and chant Hare Krsna. We don't require that temple
- We have already started one Temple project and we are raising funds for this purpose. Unless this temple is finished in Bhubaneswar we cannot take any new project
- We have got business. Why shall I keep in the bank? This is the policy. If your money is idle, we can spend it in our books, in our purchasing land in temple, constructing temple, developing...
- We have got the plans drawn by Saurabha and that architect, Mr. Suri, still, if we have not got sufficient funds and if there is long delay to get them, better to go ahead and build something little cheaper and very simple
- We shall try to construct a very nice temple for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- We shall try to construct a very nice temple for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This morning we were thinking of this. So from this place, this moon, Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, will distribute
- When I get some opportunity I shall take the advantage of constructing a temple and Varna-ashrama College as soon as possible
- When Madhavananda and Hamsaduta were there, they were collecting funds to construct a temple there at Bhaktivedanta Manor. Please report to me what was done with these funds
- When you had not received any money for the construction, you sent a threatening letter. Now money is there and you are silent. Why don't you inform us?
- Yes, I approve of the Life Member Committee, for the Temple construction in Hyderabad. You may do the same in Bombay also
- Yes, it is very good idea to build a nice Temple for Krishna, apply all energy for Krishna. How one is successful in his work is tested by whether or not Krishna is satisfied. The Impersonalists cannot enjoy this bliss of how to satisfy Krishna
- Yes, try to get the land you have mentioned and construct a nice temple. That will be a great credit for you. I think the people there will be very much attracted to this movement. It is being received enthusiastically all over the world
- You are able and willing to help us in our construction plans in New Vrindaban.The construction of the houses is already under way because Nara Narayana has already submitted to me some plans along with an estimate of the needed finances
- You are now acquainted with the local market. So I think that if we supervise the building construction work (in Mayapur) that will save great amount of money. You consider on these points and let me know your views by return mail
- You can continue to work at trying to get the park for constructing our temple there as previously planned. Keep me informed as to the progress
- You have described the building progress there, but if you can send me photo then I can understand the situation as it is
- You have organized N.Y. very nicely; I give you all credit for this. But if you are insisting and require some change, then the best thing to do is to go to Mayapur and manage the building construction there
- You may take bank mortgage for 20-30 lacs extra and use it for construction, that is approved by me. I just want to see that things are done, that's all
- You must construct something wonderful. Otherwise, it will be a discredit to you American boys. That will exalt the position of America in India. And in every temple food distribution must go on profusely with American food supplies
- You would have been pleased to see the excellent building (in Mayapur) that we have constructed. People say it is a unique building in all of Nadia district. There is ample space for 300 gentlemen to come and visit
- Your idea to in the future build a major temple is very good. Then we can either sell the building on Soho or we can keep it for a restaurant if it is profitable