Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sum and Substance
"sum and substance"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Sum and Substance"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- According to Mayavada philosophy, the Lord is a product of this material nature and the living entity is in the lowest stage of ignorance. That is the sum and substance of Mayavada philosophy
- As soon as the consciousness is pure, you get your eternal existential life. That is the sum and substance of becoming Krsna conscious. And this movement is for that purpose
- If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita
- In His spiritual form, Krsna enjoys His spiritual energy, and that is the sum and substance of the Radha-Krsna pastimes. These pastimes can be understood only by elevated devotees
- In this Age of Kali there are no genuine religious principles other than those established by Vaisnava devotees and the Vaisnava scriptures. This is the sum and substance of everything
- The air is raised from the abdomen to the navel, from the navel to the heart, from the heart to the throat, from the throat to between the eyebrows and from between the eyebrows to the top of the cerebrum. That is the sum and substance of practicing yoga
- The main point is that one should always stay aloof from unholy association. That is the sum and substance of a devotee's behavior
- The male and female living together constitute the sum and substance of material existence. The attraction between male and female in this material world is very strong
- The spiritual master must not be subjected to the advice of a disciple, nor should a spiritual master be obliged to take instructions from those who are not his disciples. This is the sum and substance of Srila Rupa Gosvami's advice in the sixth verse
- The sum and substance of material life is attraction for the opposite sex. The sum and substance of spiritual life is attraction to Krishna
- The symptoms of the worst conditions of the material world, at the last stage of this age, called Kali-yuga, are stated herein. The sum and substance of such conditions is godlessness
- This is the sum and substance of all instruction regarding the cultivation of devotional service
- This is the sum and substance of devotional life. One must first become a servant of the servant of the servant of the Lord
- This is the sum and substance of transcendental writing. One must be an authorized Vaisnava, humble and pure. One should write transcendental literature to purify oneself, not for credit
- This material life means sense gratification. That's all. The sum and substance of materialistic life means sense gratification. Therefore advancement of material science means giving you products for your sense gratification
- This theme (Loving Krsna) is the sum and substance of The Nectar of Devotion, which teaches us how to love Krsna in five different transcendental mellows
- To disseminate transcendental knowledge one must retire from mundane activities on the strength of enlightenment in knowledge in terms of Vedic wisdom. That is the sum and substance of all the questions in this verse