Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sum | sums | summed
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sum"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I do not care about this small sum of 200,000 kahanas. What to speak of this, I would indeed sacrifice everything at the lotus feet of the Lord, including my life and kingdom
- If you have some sentiment to get the blessings of Ganesa in order to get huge sums of money for service of Krishna, then it can be done, but privately
- The idea is that no one should enter into the management without any sanction. If they pay lump sums then they can be on the committee, but our majority must be there
- The Mayavadi theory is that after liberation everyone becomes one, one lump sum... What is called? Homogeneous spirit. No. Then Krsna is false. The Mayavadi theory accepted, that we become one lump sum
- The welfare state imposes upon citizens scorching taxes - income, sales, land, terminal, and many other taxes. But in due course, when the taxes accumulate into a large sum of money, they are utilized for the welfare of the citizens in various ways
- We are negotiating the purchase of the Bombay property for a lump sum cash payment of about 10 lakhs, which at the official rate amounts to about $130,000
- When the taxes accumulate into a large sum of money, they are utilized for the welfare of the citizens in various ways. Nonetheless, sometimes it happens that the benefits of the taxes fall like rains on stone-hearted men in the state
- "Who God is" can be summed up in only five words. Krsna is the Supreme controller. If you become convinced of this, and preach it enthusiastically, success is assured, and you will be doing the greatest service for all living entities