Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"stuck to*" | "stick* to*" | "stick* up to" | "stuck up" | sticks | "stuck in" | "stick for"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► If We Stick To... (Disciples of SP) (79 P)
Pages in category "Stick To"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A devotee should see to the right discharge of devotional service under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master and should not stick only to the formalities
- A materialist sticks to the world for sense gratification, but a Vaisnava sannyasi, although not accepting anything for his personal sense gratification, knows the art of utilizing everything for the service of the Lord
- A pure devotee therefore never approaches the Lord directly, but tries to please the servant of the Lord's servants, and thus the Lord becomes pleased, and only then can the devotee relish the taste of the tulasi leaves stuck to His lotus feet
- Actually, a qualified brahmana always sticks to his own duties and never accepts those of a sudra or of one less than a sudra
- All along I have been discouraged in every way by my Godbrothers, but still I have stuck to my duty, keeping my Spiritual Master always in front
- He (one) sticks to the lotus feet of Krsna and gradually develops love for Him
- High government officers and ministers stick to their prize posts until death, and they neither dream nor desire to get out of homely comforts. Bound by such hallucinations, materialistic men prepare various plans for a still more comfortable life
- How do you agree to accept me as spiritual master? Because I stick to this principle, Krsna and guru, that's all. This is the secret of guru
- I am very much pleased to see all these pictures and our magazines gives information to the people that we do not stick only to the cities, but we train people in the remote villages also. So everything should be done very attentively and amicably
- If one is simply sticking up to the system without seeing "How much progress I am making in my life?" then that is waste of time. That is called niyamagraha, simply observing the rules
- If one is very serious about liberation, he must stick to the process of transcendental loving service, engaging twenty-four hours a day in the highest stage of ecstasy, and he must certainly be aloof from all activities of sense gratification
- If one simply sticks to the religious formulas and formalities but does not become elevated to the position of love of God, he is considered to be a chained animal
- If one sticks to the principles enunciated by the spiritual master, somehow or other he is in association with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Since the Lord is in the heart, He can advise a sincere disciple from within
- If one sticks to this principle, that "I shall be happy with this material body, I shall be happy within this material world, within my country, within my society," in this way, if one thinks, they are called grha-vrata
- If you cannot attract people to some rasa, they'll not stay. Just like these Americans, foreigners, they have tasted little rasa in Krsna consciousness; therefore they are sticking. That we have to create. That is bhakti-rasa
- If you question why Rama is so moralist or whatever you like - He is sticking to one wife - and Krsna is marrying sixteen thousand...
- If, however, one wants to stick to continued existence in the material world, he may indulge in female association unrestrictedly
- Instead of being eager to see the Lord in some bush of Vrndavana while at the same time engaging in sense gratification, if one instead sticks to the principle of following the words of the spiritual master, he will see the Supreme Lord without difficulty
- Krsna continued, "Simply by sticking to one's prescribed duties, everyone, especially a brahmana, can attain the highest perfection of all desires"
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "If one sticks to devotional service and is conducted by regulative principles given by the authorities and acaryas, that is the best qualification"
- One is recommended to quit home just to get rid of material attachment because one who sticks to family life until death cannot get rid of material attachment and as long as one is materially attached one cannot understand spiritual freedom
- One should serve the words of the spiritual master. The disciple must stick to whatever the spiritual master orders. Simply by following on that line, one sees the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One should take prasada at scheduled times and should not eat in restaurants or sweetmeat shops simply to satisfy the whims of the tongue or belly. If we stick to the principle of taking only prasada, the urges of the belly and tongue can be controlled
- One who sticks to a particular point and does not make further progress is called by that particular name: karma-yogi, jnana-yogi or dhyana-yogi, raja-yogi, hatha-yogi, etc
- Persons such as Vrkasura, who are situated in the material mode of ignorance, cannot stick to the worship of Visnu
- Persons with a poor fund of knowledge cannot have any conception of the param, the Supreme; they try to stick to the varieties of material enjoyments, although they may flatter themselves as being Brahman-realized souls
- That is spiritual platform. This is the way. So if you stick to the tamo-guna principle, then there is no hope of spiritual realization. There is only hope of becoming hogs and dogs and like that. Their life is finished
- The bhakti-yoga system is that if you stick to the hearing of Hare Krsna and the music, melodious music of karatala, then naturally you become detestful for hearing other songs
- The gosvamis restrain all their senses, and they stick to the path made by the previous acaryas
- The personified Vedas continued to pray, "Dear Lord, considering all points of view, if a person has to worship someone superior to himself, then just out of good behavior he should stick to the worship of Your lotus feet"
- The Tattvavada sampradaya of the Madhvacarya school sticks to the principle of varnasrama-dharma, which involves fruitive activity. Their ultimate goal is simply a form of material desire. A pure devotee should be free from all kinds of material desire
- This is special concession to the Kali-yuga, that there are so many faults in this age, but if one sticks to this principle of kirtanad eva krsnasya mukta-sangah param vrajet, he becomes liberated and go back to home, back to Godhead
- Unfortunately those proud of their academic education, despite so much evidence in Vedic literatures, stick to their obstinate conviction that Krsna is an ordinary person
- Unfortunately, for want of sufficient culture of this spirit, the materialistic man always sticks to this false place in spite of all its turmoils
- Unless one is convinced of a better life after renunciation of the present life, one cannot stick to the renounced order of life simply by artificial dress or staying out of the home
- We have made a habit of eating such things (meat). Similarly, we can give it up also. This is possible when there is right bhajana-kriya. In this way, when anartha-nivrtti is finished, perfect, then he becomes firmly stuck up in Krsna consciousness
- Without being elevated to the position of a jnani, or wise man, no one can stick to the principle of worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead