Pages in category "Spiritual Being"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Every living entity is a spiritual being, and consequently without spiritual advancement the human form of life is ruined
- Every one of us is a spiritual being (aham brahmasmi), and every one of us is an individual person. Our senses are now covered by material elements, and because of ignorance we consider the material senses that cover us to be our real senses
- Everyone is trying to be happy because, as explained in the previous verse (SB 7.13.27), when the living entity is in his original spiritual form, he is happy by nature. There is no question of miseries for the spiritual being
- The spiritual being, the part and parcel of Krsna, God, accepts a material body by virtue of his own desires. Accepting two hands, two legs, and so on, the living entity fully enjoys the modes of material nature
- This attainment of success (becoming enlivened as a spiritual being) is possible when one is above the modes of passion and ignorance, or, in other words, when one is actually a brahmana by qualification
- We should not try to lord it over the material nature, nor should we reject material things. The best way to make the best use of a bad bargain is to use everything in relation with the supreme spiritual being
- When one understands his real identity as a spiritual being, he can understand the supreme spiritual being, Krsna, and the real happiness exchanged between Krsna and one's self
- When the material body is returned to its various material elements, only the spiritual being remains. This spiritual being is Brahman and is equal in quality with Parabrahman