airbus | airbuses | aircraft | aircrafts | airfare | airline | airlines | airplane | airplanes | airport | airports | airship | airships | aeroplane | aeroplanes | aerial
Pages in category "Spiritual Airplanes"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In the spiritual sky, the airplanes are also spiritual, and they are spiritually brilliant and bright
- It appears that in the Vaikuntha planets there are also airplanes brilliantly glowing, and they are occupied by the great devotees of the Lord with ladies of celestial beauty as brilliant as lightning
- It is also confirmed here (SB 3.16.32) that the Lord was surrounded by many Vaikuntha airplanes. Vaikunthaloka is described here as having splendid opulence, far surpassing the splendor of this material world
- It is suggested by Srimad Vijayadhvaja Tirtha that on this occasion (abhiseka ceremony) the demigods from higher planetary systems also came in their airplanes to bestow their blessings on Dhruva Maharaja on his arrival at the capital of his father
- The airplane (that carried Dhruva) was piloted by the two chief associates of Lord Visnu, namely Sunanda and Nanda. Only such spiritual astronauts can pilot their airplane beyond the seven planets and arrive in the region of eternal blissful life
- The associates of Lord Visnu brought the special airplane for Dhruva Maharaja and then informed him that Lord Visnu had especially sent this airplane
- The spiritual airplanes from the spiritual planets can take one back home, back to Godhead, in a second. The speed of such a spiritual plane can only be imagined
- They (the four kumaras) found that the spiritual sky was illuminated by highly decorated airplanes piloted by the best devotees of Vaikuntha and was predominated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Prthu Maharaja and his wife, Arci, abandoned their material bodies in the material fire, they immediately developed their spiritual bodies and entered into spiritual airplanes, which could penetrate the material elements and reach the spiritual sky
- While boarding the Vaikuntha airplane, his (Dhruva maharaja) body changed to a completely spiritual golden hue. No one can surpass the higher planets in a material body