Category:Sincere Souls (Disciples of SP)
"sincere souls"|"sincere soul"
Pages in category "Sincere Souls (Disciples of SP)"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- I am always praying to Krishna for your advancement in Krishna Consciousness, all of you, sincere souls
- I am very glad that a sincere soul like you has become attracted with this Movement of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is your very good fortune. Now please take care of your advancement in Krsna consciousness
- I have got always time to answer the letters of sincere souls because my life is dedicated for their service. So you are always welcome to send your inquiries
- I have read your statements regarding opening centers. I am not in agreement with Mr. Altman that we are expanding very thinly. In my opinion, a single sincere soul can maintain a center
- I think by the Grace of Krishna my working has produced some sincere souls like yourself, Brahmananda, Hamsaduta, and others. Now we have to chalk out a solid program by consulting together
- I was maintaining the establishment simply depending on Krishna and then Krishna sent me everything - men and money. Similarly, if a sincere soul goes out and opens a center in any part of the world Krishna will help him in all respects
- If there is one sincere soul that is sufficient to start a new center. With this expectation I wanted to send Kirtanananda to London but he has proved himself unworthy
- If these books are read, there is no doubt that many sincere souls shall be attracted and will join you in your work for Krishna. So please try for selling these books, it shall be considered as the greatest service
- If you are sincere in your service of preaching our Krsna consciousness philosophy, other sincere souls will come. Our process is for manufacturing sincere souls
- It is not the question of the place, but it is the person who chants which is important. A sincere soul like you, so much devoted to Spiritual Master and Krsna is sure to be successful anywhere. So you adopt the same principle as we are doing here
- There are many sincere souls like you in the western world and my Guru Maharaja wanted me to come here and to pick up as many of you as is possible. And I am trying my best
- To become a spiritual master is not very wonderful thing. Simply one has to become sincere soul. That's all
- Try to reach as many sincere souls as possible through your Sankirtan Party. This will be the greatest service you can render to Krishna and your fellow men. Krishna gave you good intelligence so now you must continue to utilize them fully in His service
- We are not interested to attract millions of men to see some show. Better we attract one sincere soul to join us in ecstatic chanting and hearing, that will be of real value. And distribute books, as many as possible
- Whatever you are doing at the present moment is approved by me and I think on account of your becoming a sincere soul, Krishna is dictating from within and you are doing things so nicely