Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Should Not Try
"should not try"|"shouldn't try"
Pages in category "Should Not Try"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A sincere devotee should read every chapter and every word of Srimad-Bhagavatam, for the beginning verses describe that it is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literature. Devotees should not try to avoid even a word of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- A Vaisnava should not try to minimize anyone else's position. It is better to remain humble and meek and chant the Hare Krsna mantra
- Attachment to Krsna consciousness, or acting always in the loving service of Krsna, detaches one from all kinds of sensory activities. Therefore, no one should try to be detached from Krsna consciousness at any stage of life
- Even a Vaisnava acarya, what he is doing, even the most expert intelligent man cannot understand why he is doing this. Therefore we should not try to imitate the higher authorities, but we have to follow
- Everything is determined; therefore we should not try for improving our economic condition because already it is decided. This sort of... Otherwise why you see so many varieties of standard of life?
- One should not try to go upwards artificially without seeing for himself how much he has been released from the sex desire
- One should not try to imitate Lord Siva; rather, one should strictly follow one's prescribed occupational duties. One should never vilify a great personality like Lord Siva
- One should not try to supersede the instructions of the Six Gosvamis, for they are acaryas and very dear to Lord Caitanya
- One should not try to understand Krsna as a human being. As stated previously, only a foolish person thinks Him to be a human being
- One who knows that material happiness, whether good or bad, in this life or in the next, on this planet or on the heavenly planets, is temporary and useless, and that an intelligent person should not try to enjoy or even think of such things
- The best way to establish our relation in transcendental sweetness is to approach Him (Krsna) through His recognized devotees. One should not try to establish the relation directly
- The first step in pursuance of the system of knowledge received by Brahma, is to approach a bona fide guru who is the representative of the Lord following the parampara system. No one should try to squeeze out his own meaning
- The idea is that the Supreme Lord is the supreme enjoyer. He is no one's servant or order supplier. Similarly, since the holy name of the Lord is identical with the Lord, one should not try to utilize the holy name for one's personal service
- Those who are enlightened in spiritual life should not try to agitate such materially engrossed persons. Better to prosecute one's own spiritual activities silently
- Those who are neophytes or even a little progressed in devotional service should not try to imitate the maha-bhagavata