Category:Should Be Careful
"should be careful"/5 or "shall be careful"/5
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Should Be Careful"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A brahmacari should be very careful not to mix with women or with men addicted to women
- A disciple should be careful to accept an uttama-adhikari as a spiritual master
- A slight insult for a respectable family is sufficient to invoke grief. Therefore, a cultured man should always be careful in dealing with worshipful family members
- After disappearance of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, so many apa-sampradaya sprang up. So we should be very much careful
- If we take it that "Here is an institution where we can have free hotel, free living and free sense gratification," then the whole institution will be spoiled. Be careful. All the GBC's, they should be careful that this mentality may not increase
- If you insult His devotee, the devotee may excuse, but Krsna will not excuse. This is Krsna's position. Therefore be careful to insult a devotee
- In our society, you are all Godbrothers, Godsisters. Or those who are married, they are like mothers. So you should be very careful. Then you will remain dhira, sober
- Initiation should be given as a future hope, but we should be careful about the second initiation
- Lord Caitanya accepted Jagai and Madhai on condition they would not commit further sinful activities. So all our students should be careful in the matter of violating the four principles and at the same time must carry on the chanting process rigidly
- Lord Krsna said, "One should be careful to discharge duties according to his natural instinct and not divert attention to the worship of various demigods"
- One should be extremely careful about associating with persons who are not respectful to the higher authorities
- One should be particularly careful to understand the truth about Krsna. If because of laziness one does not come to know Krsna conclusively, one will be misguided about the cult of devotion
- One should be very careful to avoid all these unwanted things. Sometimes these unwanted creepers look exactly like the bhakti creeper
- One should be very careful to defend the (bhakti) creeper by fencing it in - that is, by following the regulative principles and associating with pure devotees
- One should never think the acarya an ordinary person. Familiarity sometimes breeds contempt, but one should be very careful in one's dealings with the acarya
- The activities of Bharata Maharaja should be carefully studied for one's spiritual advancement
- The person who is working in the garden, Krsna's garden, he should be as careful as the man who is worshiping the Deity in the temple
- The preachers of the Krsna consciousness movement should be extremely careful not to misuse the immense quantities of money needed to spread this movement. Let us not make this money the cause of our distress
- The relationship between man and woman is very complicated, but the substance is that one who aspires to ascend to the transcendental stage of spiritual realization should be very careful in accepting the association of a woman
- These are all different kinds of offenses in the matter of executing devotional service, and one should be careful to avoid them
- Those who are engaged in the devotional service of the Lord because they are very serious about going back home, back to Godhead, should be very careful to avoid seeing the beautiful gestures of women and should also avoid seeing persons who are very rich
- Tiger is my brother, but not that because originally he's my brother, I shall go and embrace. No. I shall be careful. But not that I shall kill
- We should always be careful in the matter of being attacked by Maya's influence and the only means of guarantee is to chant Hare Krishna offenselessly
- We should be careful to understand that omkara does not indicate anything nirakara, or formless. Indeed, this verse immediately says, om namo bhagavate. Bhagavan is a person. Thus omkara is the representation of the Supreme Person
- We should be very careful to stick to Krsna consciousness without being agitated or deviated in any circumstances of life. Then we will not be liable to the punishment of Yamadata