secretarial | secretariat | secretaries | secretary | secretary's
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Secretary"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- After calming down, the Muslim secretary offered his respects and informed the representative of the Orissan government, "The Muslim governor has sent me here"
- After thinking this, the maha-patra immediately informed the Muslim secretary, "It is a great fortune for your governor. Let him come visit Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu"
- An account would be opened under the name INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS BUILDING FUND and that it would be operated jointly by the Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and the Zonal Secretary for India Tamala Krishna Das Adhikari
- Are your wives, citizens, secretaries and servants and the merchants who sell spices and oil under your control? Are you also in full control of ministers, the inhabitants of your palace, your provincial governors, your sons and your other dependents?
- As I am scheduled to stay in Mayapur up to the end of March, I am giving a copy of your letter to my zonal secretary. So you should hear from him shortly
- As treasurer of the branch, you will sign the checks of our banking account there jointly along with the president or secretary
- At the present moment there are three dozen minister, four dozen secretaries and two dozen governors and so on, so on. But there is no peace. There is no peace because they are missing the central point, the central point, Krsna
- At this time, Maharaja Prataparudra arrived at Jagannatha Puri, Purusottama, and, accompanied by his secretaries, ministers and military officers, went to visit the temple of Lord Jagannatha
- At your earliest convenience, please submit to me a list of the names of the devotees who are filling the following offices: President, Secretary, and Treasurer in your center
- I accept your invitation. I will advise Giriraja, my secretary in Bombay to see you in this connection. I wish to take with me my sankirtana party whether you would like to accommodate them. If not then only my personal secretaries, all together five
- I am also trying to get one secretarial office in the Church Center of the United Nations, with a view to confer with the heads of the United Nations, both political and ecclesiastical, to propagate our Krishna Consciousness
- I am glad to read that you are eager to join me as my permanent secretary and that your major concern is to help provide me with "a conducive environment to translate" my books. That is my desire also
- I am referring your letter to Satsvarupa Goswami since he is the GBC Secretary for your zone. I have made him in charge of Gurukula
- I beg to inform you that I am in reciept of your invitation letter in the matter of observing Bhagavata week through the secretary of Bombay spiritual centre
- I can go to Zambia at any time by my secretary's arrangement. So, Brahmananda Swami, my chief secretary, is coming to meet me in Los Angeles on the 20th of June, and then he can give you reply as to when I shall be coming to Zambia
- I do not know anything about this account. Who is the Secretary? Who are the signatories? What is the purpose of the account?
- I do not know if my secretaries in Bombay have seen the Chief Minister as directed by you, but I think that when the Governor is personally examining the case, it may not be necessary to see the Chief Minister
- I fully approve of your program for traveling, now you combine the sannyasi requirement for traveling extensively, and at the same time as GBC man you shall be my personal secretary
- I have heard of your compilation of my “Analysis” is well done. It is a good summary for study of Bhagavad-gita. I am having my personal GBC secretary scrutinize it more closely with the idea of presenting it to the BBT Trustees for publication
- I have received a letter from the Bombay secretary, Aditya dasi, requesting me to sign a number of legal forms for the bank. Neither you or Gopala Krsna have even signed or initialled an approval, so how can I sign these forms?
- I shall return to Mayapur for celebrating the Lord Caitanya's festival. So if you are able to supply four round-trip airline tickets (to Australasia) from Calcutta for myself and my three secretaries, then I shall be glad to come there
- I want now that all of my GBC secretaries do my work. Let me sit tight in Los Angeles and write my books
- In Bengal he met Ramadasa Visvasa, who belonged to the kayastha caste. He was one of the king's secretaries
- In place of one king or supreme executive officer, in a democracy there are so many quasi-kings: the president, the ministers, the deputy ministers, the secretaries, the assistant secretaries, the private secretaries, and the undersecretaries
- In the ordinary management of affairs in the material world, we find some official or director, and above him there is a secretary, and above him a minister, and above him a president. Each of them is a controller, but one is controlled by another
- Jagadisa Prabhu also is thinking to come as my GBC secretary for the month of February. If you come in February I have no objection, I can have three dozen secretaries
- Just after his passing away, his leading secretaries made plans, without authority, to occupy the post of acarya, and they split into two factions over who the next acarya would be
- Maharaja Yudhisthira could not find in the palace his two uncles, namely Dhrtarastra and Vidura, along with Gandhari, the daughter of King Subala. He was anxious to see them and therefore asked Sanjaya, the private secretary of Dhrtarastra
- My two secretaries, Srimad Bhagavan das Adhikari and Srimad Giriraja das Brahmacari tried their utmost to get an appointment from the secretary of the Governor of Maharashtra. His Excellency Nawab Ali Yavar Jung, but it was not successful
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will accept you and place you under the charge of His secretary, Svarupa Damodara. You will thus become one of the most confidential internal servants and will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Suppose you are a government servant. You are serving in the secretariat. But tomorrow you become Hindu or Muslim or Christian. But do you mean to say that your service in the government will be changed also? No. That will continue
- That is natural, if a big man, he reveals to his confidential secretaries, not to everyone
- That is our real business, travel and preach, distribute literature and prasadam. I want now that all of my GBC secretaries do my work
- That is our real work, to educate people in spiritual life by giving them the practical example, so I wanted that the GBC would be a chosen body of men for that purpose, to see how the students are learning and reporting to me as my secretaries
- The first business is that the GBC must see to the management of their zones. Still, I require a permanent secretary. In addition, one GBC man may come and go
- The greedy masters of his clerical and secretarial staff performed the government duties while Sanatana personally remained home and discussed the revealed scriptures
- The money matters should be dealt with the president, secretary and the treasurer, three men
- The Muslim secretary came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. When he offered his respects to the Lord's lotus feet and uttered the holy name of the Lord, "Krsna, Krsna," he also was overwhelmed with ecstatic love
- The next morning the governor sent his secretary with many nicely decorated boats to bring Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to the other side of the river
- The president, secretary and treasurer (of Calcutta) elected by the members of the center cannot be changed at least for one year; better to continue it for three years. All combined together should be responsible for keeping correct accounts
- The secretary returned to the Muslim governor and informed him of this news. Dressing himself like a Hindu, the Muslim governor then came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- There is separate arrangement for management, but the idea and philosophy is the same. Ultimately, I am managing. I have my twenty secretaries, they are called GBC, they are assisting me to manage
- These sons and grandsons were virtually plunderers of King Puranjana's riches, including his home, treasury, servants, secretaries and all other paraphernalia. Puranjana's attachment for these things was very deep-rooted
- We have got about twenty GBC's for looking after the whole world affair, and above the GBC, I am there, and under the GBC's there are presidents, treasurers, secretaries in each and every center
- We want to open a centre of magnificent proportions in Vrindaban City, as was discussed with Your Honor by my secretary, Sriman Ksirodakasayi das. I therefore request you to give us the one-acre piece of land near the Dak Bungalow for this purpose
- When a person becomes weak from the attack of old age, the family members, servants and secretaries do not care for him. He is then unable to counteract this. Thus he becomes more and more anxious and laments his frightful condition
- When King Puranjana saw that all his family members, relatives, followers, servants, secretaries and everyone else had turned against him, he certainly became very anxious
- When the Muslim governor heard this, his mind changed. He then sent his secretary to the representative of the Orissan government
- You may name your daughter Mitra dasi, I have no objection. You may call your children as you like, but you should always inform my secretary to make sure the name is entered on our list to avoid repetition
- You should submit to me a weekly report as secretary of our Bombay center, as I am always anxious to know how the things are going on there
- You will require a wife who is an expert typist to be your secretary. Such a wife with good typing ability will be a great asset in your writing activities