Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Personal Secretary
Pages in category "Caitanya's Personal Secretary"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- All the activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were noted by His personal secretary Svarupa Damodara and repeated to Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, who memorized them
- His later pastimes (the madhya-lila and antya-lila) were recorded in the form of notes by His secretary, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, and thus kept within a book
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's personal secretary was Svarupa Damodara Gosvami. The next group of devotees was the Six Gosvamis, then Kaviraja Gosvami. It is necessary to observe the parampara system of the Caitanya cult
- Svarupa Damodara, acting as His secretary, attended to the Lord's baths, meals, rest and massages, and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami assisted him. In effect, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami acted as the assistant secretary of the Lord
- The regulation was that Lord Caitanya's secretary, Svarupa Damodara, first examined all of these writings scrutinizingly