Rupanuga Devotees of God
Pages in category "Rupanuga Devotees of God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Because we are following strictly the principles of Rupa Gosvami, rupanuga, therefore it is somehow or other coming out very successfully. The Krsna consciousness movement should be pushed according to the rupanuga principle
- Because we do not follow any other path, we follow mahajano yena gatah sa panthah (CC Madhya 17.186), we follow Jiva Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami. Therefore, we are called Rupanuga Vaisnava, Vaisnava who are followers strictly
- The acaryas, Rupanuga, Gosvamis, they left literature, but they did not attempt to preach practically. And Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, he was very, very anxious to preach this Caitanya cult in the Western countries
- This dharma, vaisnava-dharma, rupanuga-dharma, following the footsteps of Rupa Gosvami, that is meant for paropakara. All other dharmas, any dharma, they execute dharma for personal benefit
- We are asking, following the footsteps of predecessor, Rupa Gosvami, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's instruction to Rupa Gosvami. Rupanuga. Therefore we are called rupanuga. Anuga. Anuga means following. Going, following the footsteps of Rupa
- We are called rupanuga, "strictly following the footstep of Rupa Gosvami." Rupanuga-varaya te. And our Guru Maharaja was . . . rupanuga-viruddhapasiddhanta-dhvanta-harine: Anything against the plan of Rupa Gosvami, not accepted
- We are followers, rupanuga. We are followers of the Gosvamis. So their behavior, sankhya-purvaka-nama-gana-natibhih kalavasani-krtau. The whole time, 24 hours, was used in Krsna consciousness by chanting Hare Krsna mantra regularly on fixed up big beads
- We Gaudiya Vaisnava, we are known as rupanuga. Rupanuga means the followers of Rupa Gosvami. So why we should become followers of Rupa Gosvami? Because sri-caitanya-mano 'bhistam sthapitam yena bhu-tale: he wanted to establish the mission of Sri Caitanya
- We have to follow the footsteps of Rupa Gosvami, rupanuga. Then we can understand Lord Caitanya. And if we get favor of Lord Caitanya, we can very easily understand Krsna. This is the process
- We say or we offer our prayer to our spiritual master, rupanuga-varaya te. Rupanuga-varaya te. Because he follows Rupa Gosvami, therefore we accept, spiritual master. Not that one has become more than Rupa Gosvami or more than . . . no
- You learn something about devotional service, but the devotional service should be executed by following mahajana. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah (CC Madhya 17.186). Therefore we are Rupanugas. We follow the footsteps of Sri Rupa Gosvami
- You learn something about devotional service, but the devotional service should be executed by following mahajana. Therefore we are Rupanugas. We follow the footsteps of Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami
- You'll find in the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, wherever Srila Rupa Gosvami has stated something, immediately he has given reference from the sastras. He did not manufacture anything which is against the sastras. That is rupanuga, rupanuga-vaisnava