Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rivalry | rivalryism | rivals | rival | rivaled | rivaling | rivalling | rivalries
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rivalry"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute. He has a wonderful excellence of beauty which cannot be rivaled anywhere in the creation
- His (Krsna's) beauty is also without any rival, and because He excels all others in the pastimes of conjugal love, He is the original object of all conjugal love
- I am always pleased and looking forward to seeing more beautiful pictures in our books. In India we make life members simply from the high quality and appearance of our books with illustrations. Our society is unrivalled in this respect
- I am so glad to learn that you appreciate my mission in the United States as without any rival. Actually this is a fact, because I am presenting nothing manufactured by me
- In India there is always a kind of spiritual rivalry between the Mayavada and Bhagavata schools, and thus when the news of the Lord reached Prakasananda he knew that the Lord was a Vaisnava sannyasi, and therefore he minimized the value of the Lord
- In India we make life members simply from the high quality and appearance of our books with illustrations. Our society is unrivalled in this respect and this is your credit who are working so selflessly to illustrate my books
- The entire arena was filled with dread on the part of Kamsa and his priest and restless expressions of pleasure on the cheeks of Krsna's friends. Frustration was felt by His envious rivals
- The Gosvami's siddhanta, that Krsna is one. There is no rivalry with Krsna. God is one. Eka-brahma dvitiya nasti. There cannot be many Gods. So when God, Krsna, wants to enjoy His pleasure potency, that is Radharani
- The Lord is supremely perfect, and whenever He enacts His transcendental pastimes as a son, a rival or an object of enmity, He plays the part so perfectly that even pure devotees like Uddhava are bewildered
- The poor foolish materialist can just imagine how ignorantly he puts forward an insignificant creature to become His rival incarnation, simply on the allegations of a dying man
- There may be rivalries & apparent competition between servants in performing service, but in the Vaikuntha planets the service of another servant is appreciated not condemned. This is Vaikuntha competition. There is no question of enmity between servants
- There may be rivalries and apparent competition between servants in performing service, but in the Vaikuntha planets the service of another servant is appreciated, not condemned
- To accumulate material possessions, one must labor very hard, and when he gets them he creates many enemies because this material world is always full of rivalry. If one becomes rich, his friends or relatives are envious