Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
resident | residents | residentship
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Residents"
The following 145 pages are in this category, out of 145 total.
- A brahmana named Krsnadasa, who was a resident of Radha-desa and a servant of Lord Nityananda's, was a very fortunate person
- After converting into Vaisnavas all the residents of Varanasi, who were headed by the sannyasis, and after completely educating and instructing Sanatana Gosvami there, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Jagannatha Puri
- After the departure of Akrura, some of the elderly residents of the city also began to perceive inauspicious signs due to the absence of the Syamantaka jewel
- All living entities who are residents of the material universes are considered to be more or less criminals because they do not wish to abide by the order of the Lord or they are against the harmonious activities of God's will
- All of the residents of Vrndavana and Dvaraka - namely the cowherd men and the members of the Yadu family - are eternally perfect devotees of the Lord
- All the devotees from Bengal gradually began arriving at Jagannatha Puri. At this time, the residents of Kulina-grama also came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for the first time
- All the expansions of Lord Krsna are actually residents of the spiritual world. But when they descend into the material world, they are called incarnations (avataras)
- All the members of the family, namely Krsna's mother, Devaki, His father, Vasudeva, and His chief wife, Rukmini, along with all other friends, relatives and residents of the palace, were very sorry when the citizens returned home without Krsna
- All the residents of Dvaraka approached and addressed Him, "Dear Lord (Krsna) of the three worlds, a great fiery demon is ready to burn the whole city of Dvaraka! Please save us"
- All the residents of Mathura began to talk among themselves about the elevated and pious activities of the people of Vrndavana
- All the residents of Mathura, who had not seen Krsna and Balarama for a long time, were very much pleased to see Them again. They felt joyful, like a person who has regained his lost property
- All the residents of Vaikunthaloka know perfectly well that their master is Narayana, or Krsna, and that they are all His servants. They are all self-realized souls who are nitya-mukta, everlastingly liberated
- All the residents of Vidyanagara were of different faiths, but after seeing Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, they abandoned their own faiths and became Vaisnavas
- All the Yadus and Vrndavana residents had been very eager to meet, and when they actually came forward and met, they embraced one another to their hearts’ satisfaction and remained in embrace for a considerable time
- Always hearing them chant the holy names of Lord Krsna, the residents of all the other villages also became Vaisnavas
- An intelligent devotee of the Lord, by studying the Bhagavad-gita, can know that behind the creation is the hand of the Supreme Lord, just as in the generating electrical powerhouse there is the resident engineer
- And here are all the residents of Kulina-grama, such as Satyaraja Khan and Ramananda. Indeed, all of them are present here. Please see
- Another name of Thakura Saranga dasa was Sarnga Thakura. Sometimes he was also called Sarngapani or Sarngadhara. He was a resident of Navadvipa in the neighborhood known as Modadruma-dvipa
- As a resident of Vrndavana, Krsnadasa Kaviraja offers his respects to the Deities in these temples and requests God's favor: "My progress in spiritual life is very slow, so I'm asking Your help"
- As Lord Brahma descended on his carrier, the great swan, all the residents of the planets named Siddhaloka, Gandharvaloka, Sadhyaloka and Caranaloka, as well as great sages and demigods flying in their different airplanes, assembled
- As previously stated, all the residents of the villages visited by Lord Caitanya became Vaisnavas and began to chant Hari and Krsna. In this way, in all the villages visited by the Lord, everyone became a Vaisnava, a devotee
- As soon as one is liberated he is immediately a resident of Krishna Loka, and anyone who knows the truth of Krishna can become Spiritual Master. That is the version of Lord Caitanya
- As soon as they (members of the yadu dynasty) saw the residents of Vrndavana, they stood up to welcome them and appeared to have regained their life
- As there are in Vrindaban some residents like monkeys and hogs, similarly there are many rascals in the name of Vaisnavas, be careful of them
- At other times Krsna went to Kuruksetra from His paternal home (Dvaraka) during the solar eclipse, and at these times the residents of Vrndavana also went to see Him there
- Because of the existence of the mind and intelligence on Brahmaloka, its residents have feelings of happiness and distress, but there is no cause of lamentation from old age, death, fear or distress
- Brahma said, "In the case of the residents of Vrndavana, such obstructions as attachment to hearth and home are nonexistent"
- Brahma said, "My Lord, I can understand that the superexcellent quality of the service rendered by the residents of Vrndavana is due to their spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in Your loving service"
- Brahma said, "You have already given Yourself to Putana! I surmise that You shall ever remain a debtor to the residents of Vrndavana, being unable to repay their loving service"
- Brahma said: These residents of Vrndavana have given You everything - their bodies, their minds, their love, their homes, their possessions. Everything is being utilized for Your purpose
- By the influence of this internal potency, Yogamaya, all the residents of Kamsa’s palace, especially the doorkeepers, were overwhelmed with deep sleep, and all the palace doors opened, although they were barred and shackled with iron chains
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: "Do not mix freely with the residents of Mathura; show them respect from a distance. Because you (Jagadananda Pandita) are on a different platform of devotional service, you cannot adopt their behavior and practices"
- Ciranjiva and Sulocana the forty-first and the forty-second branch were both residents of Srikhanda
- Ciranjiva and Sulocana were both residents of Srikhanda, where their descendants are still living
- Deha means this body, and dehi means who lives within the body. That is first of all explained. Dehinah asmin dehe: "In this body there is the resident of the body." That is soul. That is the beginning of spiritual knowledge
- Devotee-residents of Vrindaban
- Drops of tears fell from their (all the Yadus and the residents) eyes, the hair on their bodies stood on end, and because of their extreme ecstasy, they were temporarily speechless
- Due to such heart-to-heart embracing, torrents of tears glided down their (all the Yadus and the residents) cheeks. The juniors were offering obeisances to the elders, and the elders were offering their blessings to the juniors
- Every one of you become guru and deliver the residents of your neighborhood. Ei desa. Wherever you are living, just deliver them. Become their guru
- Every planet produces different types of food according to the needs of its residents. According to the Vedic sastras, it is not true that the moon does not produce food or that no living entity is living there
- GBC means to be a practical example to all residents of temples and devotees
- Gopinatha Acarya replied, "There was a man named Jagannatha, who was a resident of Navadvipa, and whose surname was Misra Purandara"
- Gopinatha Acarya was a resident of Nadia, the son-in-law of Visarada and a devotee of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He knew the true identity of His Lordship
- Hare Krishna Land is very popular with the residents of Bombay, in particular the local residents and devotees of Juhu Beach and surroundings. Many visitors regularly attend religious services and we are trying to provide suitable facilities to this end
- He also kidnapped both men and women, taking them away from their residential places to the caves of the mountains
- He sprinkled the minds of the servants of Lord Jagannatha, the government officers, the pilgrim visitors, the general populace and all the residents of Jagannatha Puri
- Here are Mukunda dasa, Narahari, Sri Raghunandana, Ciranjiva and Sulocana, all residents of Khanda
- Hiranyakasipu was afraid of being killed by someone else in another land. There are many other planets, higher and lower, and therefore he prayed for the benediction of not being killed by any resident of any of these planets
- I (Agnidhra) cannot imagine how the residents of that place have gotten such wonderful bodily features as your (Purvacitti's) raised breasts, which agitate the mind and eyes of a person like me who sees them
- I am glad to learn of your policy of occupants in your building. If that house can develop into a students home, preaching our philosophy to the residents, it will be a great service
- I have no objection to sending you some men from Los Angeles, but you also should try to recruit some men from amongst the residents of Columbus. That is the best plan
- I was a resident in Vrndavana, but at the age of 70 I tried to preach Krsna consciousness a little bit and now this Institution has come out
- I wish to construct a grand temple of Krishna Balarama and keep many cows in this park. The residents of New Delhi will be very much encouraged to visit this park. That is my ambition
- If my students and admirers submit application to the visa department submit that they want me for their benefit they sanction Permanent Resident Visa
- If we take this place then I shall make London my world or European headquarters, and I am applying also for British residential status
- In describing this early stage of His kaisora age, Kundalata, one of the residents of Vrndavana, said to her friend
- In Orissa, this Ratha-yatra festival is known as Jagannatha's journey to Gundica. Whereas others speak of it as the Ratha-yatra festival, the residents of Orissa refer to it as Gundica-yatra
- In that planet (Indraloka) he (Arjuna) was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva
- Indra wanted him (Arjuna) to come to the heavenly kingdom, the Indraloka planet beyond the moon planet. In that planet he was cordially received by the local residents, and he was awarded reception in the heavenly parliament of Indradeva
- It appeared that he (the demon) was going to burn all outer space to ashes. The surface of the earth trembled because of his striking steps. When he entered the city of Dvaraka, all the residents panicked, just like animals in a forest fire
- It is quite understandable that an ordinary mortal like Dr. Radhakrishnan is illusioned about Lord Krsna, since even the residents of the heavenly planets are illusioned about Him
- Just as Krsna behaves like an ordinary man when He descends to this planet, so the members of the Yadus and the residents of Vrndavana execute activities just like ordinary men. But they are not ordinary men; they are as liberated as Lord Krsna Himself
- Just as Lord Siva worships Sankarsana in Ilavrta-varsa, Bhadrasrava, accompanied by his intimate servants and all the residents of the land, worships the plenary expansion of Vasudeva known as Hayasirsa
- Krsna and Balarama learned the art of architecture - how to construct residential buildings
- Krsna and Balarama strictly followed those regulative principles while living under the instruction of their spiritual master, Sandipani Muni, who was a resident of Avantipura, in the northern Indian district of Ujjain
- Krsna's friend said, "At Vrndavana all the residents have become blind from their continuous crying over Your absence. They are full only of anxieties and are not cheered at all by Your (Krsna) becoming the King of Mathura"
- Maharaja Yudhisthira's good sacrifices and qualifications were so lofty and virtuous that even the residents of the higher celestial planets were already prepared to receive him as one of them
- Meeting after long separation, they (all the Yadus and the residents) were all jubilant; their hearts throbbed, and their faces appeared like freshly bloomed lotus flowers
- My dear Pitambara, because of separation from You (Krsna) all the residents of Goloka Vrndavana are perspiring. They are lamenting with different words, and their eyes have become moistened with tears. Actually, all of them are in great confusion
- On all the planets there are different types of residents, but the Lord recommends, referring especially to the planet earth, which is inhabited by human beings, that society be divided into four varnas-brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya and sudra
- On Siddhaloka, all the residents are very advanced in the powers of mystic yoga. They can fly from one planet to another without airplanes or other flying machines
- On the plea of visiting all those holy places, the Lord converted many thousands of residents and thus delivered them. Simply by touching the holy places, He made them into great places of pilgrimage
- One resident of Mathura requested her father to bolt the doors and then go with her to the school of Sandipani Muni to find Krsna
- One resident of Mathura requested her father, She complained that Krsna had completely stolen her mind. In this incident there is a mixture of conjugal love and parental love, but there is no incompatibility
- One resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "Since we have heard about Your ever-increasing transcendental love, we have voluntarily engaged ourselves in Your transcendental service"
- One subbranch of Haridasa Thakura consisted of the residents of Kulina-grama. The most important among them was Satyaraja Khan, or Satyaraja Vasu, who was a recipient of all the mercy of Haridasa Thakura
- One who desires to be beautiful should worship the beautiful residents of the Gandharva planet
- One who thinks the Deity in the temple to be made of wood or stone, who thinks of the spiritual master in the disciplic succession as an ordinary man is taken to be a resident of hell
- One who thinks the Vaisnava in the Acyuta-gotra to belong to a certain caste or creed or who thinks of caranamrta or Ganges water as ordinary water is taken to be a resident of hell
- Pitrloka is also located in this region between the Garbhodaka Ocean and the lower planetary systems. All the residents of Pitrloka, headed by Agnisvatta, meditate in great samadhi on the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Pitrloka is also located in this region between the Garbhodaka Ocean and the lower planetary systems. All the residents of Pitrloka, headed by Agnisvatta, meditate in great samadhi on the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always wish their families well
- Prthu Maharaja was greeted by the residents of other planets and their presiding deities. They presented various gifts to the King and acknowledged him as the proper type of king
- Purusottama Pandita, a resident of Navadvipa, was the eighth gopala. He would become almost mad as soon as he heard the holy name of Nityananda Prabhu
- Raghunatha dasa is a disciple of Yadunandana Acarya, who is very gentle and is extremely dear to Vasudeva Datta, a resident of Kancanapalli
- Regarding your going to Moscow, if as you say, there is a chance of your getting a residential permit, then you should go there and try to get it. If your husband has a plan, that is very good
- Resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "As such, we have given up our desire for liberation and have taken complete shelter under Your lotus feet"
- Residents become ideal Krishna Conscious men
- Residents of Vaikuntha have brilliantly black complexions much more fascinating and attractive than the dull white and black complexions found in the material world
- Sannyasi, renounced order. There is no problem. You sit down underneath a tree and so many residents will come: "My dear sannyasi, will you please come and take prasadam?" So many people invite
- Since there are many sages and saintly persons who are residents of the forest, it is the duty of the ksatriya kings to keep even the forest in a peaceful condition for living
- Some minor demigods said, "Krsna, whose joking words were once the source of so much laughter for the residents of Braja, has now been attacked by the serpent king, Kaliya, and He has become the object of everyone's overwhelming lamentation"
- Sometimes in Western countries a trespasser is shot, and there is no crime in such shooting. This is the position of demoniac householders, and such houses are considered to be the residential quarters of venomous snakes
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then left Vrddhakasi and proceeded further. In one village He saw that most of the residents were brahmanas, and He took His rest there
- Sri Murari Gupta wrote a book called Sri Caitanya-carita. He belonged to a vaidya physician family of Srihatta, the paternal home of Lord Caitanya, and later became a resident of Navadvipa
- Srila Ramananda Raya and other devotees who were residents of Jagannatha Puri also remained permanently with the Lord
- Statement in Srimad Bhagavatam: "How wonderful are the fortunate residents of Vrndavana, such as Nanda and the other cowherd men. The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the supreme Brahman, has actually become their intimate friend!"
- The abode known as Kailasa is full of different herbs and vegetables, and it is sanctified by Vedic hymns and mystic yoga practice. Thus the residents of that abode are demigods by birth and have all mystic powers
- The Bhattacarya said, "My dear Lord, all these people who are residents of Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri, have been very anxious to meet You"
- The city of Dvaraka thus fully displayed all opulences. The heroes in the dynasty of Yadu used to think themselves the most fortunate residents of the city, and actually they enjoyed all transcendental facilities
- The conditioned souls, who are residents of the material world, are put in the womb of mother earth in the same way the seed of a child is put by the father in the womb of the mother
- The Deities come out onto the street and travel in the neighborhood while the people of the neighborhood come out to offer prasadam. The residents of the neighborhood all follow the procession so that it is a very nice scene
- The demigods approached the Lord. They were headed by Lord Brahma, King Indra and Lord Siva and included great saintly persons and the residents of Pitrloka, Siddhaloka, Vidyadhara-loka and the planet of the snakes
- The florist said, "My Lord, You are the supreme cause of all causes of this cosmic manifestation, for the benefit of the residents of this earthly planet, You have appeared with Your plenary portion to give devotees' protection, annihilate the demons"
- The interplanetary system undoubtedly exists, and residents of different planets may go from one to another
- The next moment he (Kamsa) began to consider: "The boy (Krsna) is certainly not common, because He has lifted Govardhan Hill with His left hand. So what can I do in this connection? Let me go to Vrndavana and inflict pains on all the residents there"
- The peace and prosperity of the residents of earth, and all the other planets, were maintained by the brahmanas and ksatriyas
- The resident of Dvaraka continued, "You (Krsna) are actually the owner of everything, but in spite of Your being the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, You descended in Vrndavana to act as the child of Yasodamata"
- The residents of all higher planetary systems, such as Gandharvaloka, Vidyadharaloka, Siddhaloka and Caranaloka, all combined and glorified the Lord by chanting His holy name as their wives and damsels danced with great joy
- The residents of Gandharvaloka are expert in musical science, and those on Sadhyaloka are all great saints
- The residents of Mathura were surprised at the pious activities the cowherd men in Vrndavana must have performed in their previous lives to be able to see Krsna and Balarama daily as cowherd boys
- The residents of the upper planetary systems, beginning from Brahmaloka down to Svargaloka, are so advanced in spiritual life that when they come to visit this or similar other lower planetary systems, they keep their weightlessness
- The residents of Vrndavana, headed by Nanda Maharaja, had been living in great anxiety because of separation from Krsna and Balarama
- The river Ganges flowing in the heavenly planets is full of golden lotus flowers, and we, the residents of those planets, eat the stems of the flowers. Thus we are very beautiful, more so than the inhabitants of any other planet
- The sages, therefore, were surprised to see that the two doormen who checked them from entering the palace were not exactly like the residents of Vaikunthaloka
- The Vaikuntha planets are full of transcendental variegatedness, including the four-handed residents of those planets, with great opulence of wealth and prosperity, and there are even airplanes and other amenities required for high-grade personalities
- Then, by hearing about the pure love of the residents of Vraja, devotees will worship Me on the path of spontaneous love, abandoning all rituals of religiosity and fruitive activity
- There is no fear in the Vaikuntha planets because of the united interests of the Lord and the residents
- These devotees included the King, his queens, his ministers and friends and all other big and small residents of Jagannatha Puri
- They (all the Yadus and the residents) thus welcomed one another and asked after one another's welfare. Ultimately, however, all their talk was only of Krsna
- They (the demigods) poured showers of flowers on the surface of the earth and sounded different conchshells. There was beating of drums, and being inspired by godly feelings, residents of Gandharvaloka began to play on their tambouras to please the Lord
- They hold Their flutes to Their mouths and glance lovingly upon the residents of Vrndavana. For those who have eyes, we think there is no greater object of vision
- Thus all the residents of Jagannatha Puri, which is also known as Purusottama, became anxious to meet Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again
- Two brothers named Hiranya and Govardhana, who were residents of Saptagrama, had an annual income of 1,200,000 rupees
- Whatever activities they (all the Yadus and the residents) performed - social, political, religious or conventional - were transcendental
- When all the residents of Jagannatha Puri became extremely anxious to meet the Lord again, He returned from South India
- When Lord Krsna returned from the Battlefield of Kuruksetra to His home at Dvaraka, all the residents of Dvaraka began to talk with Him
- When Maharaja Priyavrata went off for spiritual realization, his son Agnidhra became the ruler of Jambudvipa, in accordance with Maharaja Priyavrata's instructions, and maintained its residents with the same affection a father feels for his sons
- When Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana had heard that Krsna would be present in Kuruksetra because of the solar eclipse and that all the members of the Yadu dynasty would also be there, they had immediately prepared to go there
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu visited southern India, almost all the residents were within the jaws of the crocodiles of Buddhist, Jain and Mayavada philosophy
- When the congregational chanting began, ecstatic love immediately overflooded everything, and all the residents of Jagannatha Puri came running
- When the great sages and thinkers who are residents of Janaloka, Tapoloka and Satyaloka heard the tumultuous voice of Lord Boar, which was the all-auspicious sound of the all-merciful Lord, they chanted auspicious chants from the three Vedas
- When the Lord (Caitanya) bade farewell to Raghava Pandita, Vasudeva Datta, the residents of Kulina-grama and other devotees, He praised them for their transcendental qualities
- When there is a profuse supply of milk, yogurt, honey, food grains, ghee, molasses, dhotis, saris, bedding, sitting places and ornaments, the residents are actually opulent
- When they (all the Yadus and the residents) were embracing one another in their arms, the saffron and kunkuma spread on their breasts was exchanged from one person to another, and they all felt heavenly ecstasy
- While He (Lord Caitanya) was contemplating accepting the sannyasa order, it so happened that Kesava Bharati, a sannyasi of the Mayavadi school and resident of Katwa (in Bengal), visited Navadvipa and was invited to dine with the Lord
- While He (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) was contemplating accepting the sannyasa order, it so happened that Kesava Bharati, a sannyasi of the Mayavadi school and resident of Katwa, visited Navadvipa and was invited to dine with the Lord
- You can also let them know that I am permanent resident of the U.S.A. immigrant as Ordained Minister of Religion with fifteen branches all over the states
- You will be glad to know that I have been admitted in your country as permanent resident (Immigration Visa) under ordained Religious Minister and it is learnt that my initiated students may be saved from the military service
- You will be pleased to know that I am now accepted by the USA immigration department as permanent resident, with option to apply for citizenship
- Your statement, "The residents of New Dvaraka are praying for your mercy" is very nice