The Chairman, Municipal Committee.,
POINTS OF APPLICATION
1) We are establishing various centres all over the world to propagate Krishna Consciousness, which means recognizing that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead;
2) Krishna's instructions in the Bhagavad-gita is the scriptural evidence of this fact;
3) The chanting of the Holy Name (the Hare Krishna Mahamantra) is the Vedic hymn;
4) Activities in the loving service of the Lord is the occupational duty of every man;
5) In other words we are preaching all over the world the principle of one God, one community, one scripture, and one occupation. This principle has been accepted practically all over the world.
We have got an international body of students trying to preach this cult of Krishna Consciousness, and we are so pleased the people of Vrindaban (Brijbasis), as well as the Fathers of Vrindaban Town—all of them have appreciated our attempt. I am so much obliged to the devotee-residents of Vrindaban for their giving me the civic reception.
We want to open a centre of magnificent proportions in Vrindaban City, as was discussed with Your Honor by my secretary, Sriman Ksirodakasayi das Adhikari. I therefore request you to give us the one-acre piece of land near the Dak Bungalow for this purpose.
Thanking you in anticipation. In the meantime I beg to remain,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami