Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Rendering Service to Krsna
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Rendering Service to Krsna"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.
- A devotee should always think of Krsna and how to render better service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That should be his only anxiety
- A Krsna conscious person does not have to be qualified or beautiful; after becoming Krsna conscious and rendering service unto Krsna, he becomes very much qualified and beautiful
- A living being cannot help but render service because he is constitutionally made for that purpose. The only function of the living being is to render service to the Lord (Krsna)
- A mercantile house renders service to someone in exchange for values. The pure devotee does not render service unto the Lord (Krsna) for such exchange, and therefore the full mercy of the Lord is open for him
- A sannyasi is forbidden to hear songs sung by the fair sex. Yet even in the rigid position of a sannyasi He (Caitanya) recommended the mode of worship preferred by the gopis of Vrndavana as the topmost loving service possible to be rendered to the Lord
- After uttering the word 'atmaramah' fifty-eight times and taking 'ca' in a sense of aggregation, one may add the word 'munayah.' That will mean that great sages also render devotional service to Lord Krsna. In this way there are fifty-nine meanings
- Any honest person is obliged to his friend if some service has been rendered unto Him (Krsna). Since Krsna is the supreme honest personality, how can He forget an obligation to His servitor?
- At that time, the brahmana Srutadeva and his wife, children and other relatives appeared there to render service to the distinguished guests. While touching the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, the brahmana began to speak
- Atma also means 'endeavor.' Being attracted by Krsna's transcendental qualities, some saints make a great endeavor to come to the point of rendering service to Him
- Bhagavad-gita declares the Supreme Lord is responsive in proportion to the devotional service rendered by the devotee. Akrura thought that Krsna was like the desire tree in the heavenly planets, which gives fruit according to the desire of the worshiper
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- Brahma has certainly rendered much service to the Lord. As the supreme personality in charge of this particular universe, he is, without a doubt, a faithful servant of Krsna; therefore he could appease Krsna
- Brahma said, "My Lord, I can understand that the superexcellent quality of the service rendered by the residents of Vrndavana is due to their spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in Your loving service"
- By rendering transcendental loving service to Krsna, one automatically performs all subsidiary activities. This confident, firm faith, favorable to the discharge of devotional service, is called sraddha
- By supplying food to the stomach, where it nourishes the life air, one satisfies all the senses. In the same way, by worshiping Krsna and rendering Him service, one automatically satisfies all the demigods
- By the mercy of Lord Krsna, not only has this void of Kali-yuga been completely filled, but the religious process has been made so easy that simply by rendering transcendental loving service unto Lord Krsna
- Day and night he rendered service within his mind to Radha-Krsna, and for three hours a day he discoursed about the character of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Devotional service in Krsna consciousness is so sublime that even a little service rendered to Krsna, knowingly or unknowingly, gives one the greatest transcendental benefit
- Do not expect honor, but offer all respect to others. Always chant the holy name of Lord Krsna, and within your mind render service to Radha and Krsna in Vrndavana
- Following this example (of Bhaktisiddhanta), the devotees of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness now render service as preachers in various parts of the world. Now they can allow the spiritual master to retire from active preaching work
- Free means desire should be purified. That means desires should be to render service to the Lord. That is real purification. The example is given, just like gold. There are impurities. That impurities, you cannot cleanse it simply by washing
- He (Krsna) simply considers the service that is rendered by His devotee
- He is supreme knowledge, and all severe austerities are performed to know Him. Religion (dharma) is rendering loving service unto Him. He is the supreme goal of life
- However, if one carries out the regulative principles of these orders but does not render transcendental service to Krsna, he falls into a hellish condition of material life
- I am glad that you are working very hard in assisting your good husband. So my idea of combining you as husband and wife is now fulfilled, and you both continue to render your important service to Krishna
- I am in due receipt of your Vyasa Puja and Janmastami cards and I thank you very much for them. Please continue to render very nice service and certainly Krishna will be pleased upon you
- I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him. BG 9.29 - 1972
- I will always pray to Krishna for his recovery. For the time being he should simply chant Hare Krishna without any attempt at lecturing. The impersonalist cannot render any service to Krishna because he is a great offender
- If we do not render service to Krsna then again we fall down
- If you are actually sincere Krsna will reward all your desires to render Him pure devotional service
- In Bhagavad-gita it is definitively established that Sri Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is established, also, that our only duty is to render transcendental loving service unto Him
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna advises everyone always to think of Him, render devotional service to Him, worship Him and offer obeisances to Him
- Indra said, "There are many such foolish personalities in this world, like me, but in due course of time, when they come to their senses, they surrender unto You (Krsna) and again engage themselves properly by rendering service unto You"
- It is said that the moon does not withhold its shining from the courtyard of a crooked person. Similarly, Krsna's transcendental mercy is never denied to anyone who has rendered service unto Him, whether through lust, anger, fear or pure love
- It was known to Uddhava that although Lord Krsna was acting like an ordinary man, He knew everything - past, present and future. However, because the Lord wanted to consult with him, Uddhava, in order to render service to the Lord, began to speak
- It will be a great pleasure for me to see you personally and if possible we may talk about a program how you may be engaged in the service of Krishna Balarama. You are a very qualified person and can render many valuable services to the Lord
- King Nagnajit presented himself before the Lord, "It is not possible, because I am an insignificant living being. Actually I have no ability to render any service unto You (Krsna)"
- Krishna Consciousness is a transcendental science which can be revealed to a sincere devotee who is prepared to render service to the Lord. Krishna Consciousness is not achieved by dry arguments or by academic qualifications
- Krishna never forgets the service rendered to him by the devotee and once tasting the nectar of devotional service to the Lotus Feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is not possible to forget Him
- Krsna becomes obliged to the loving spirit of the devotee and not exactly to the service rendered
- Krsna continued, "Persons too much addicted to material happiness cannot render such service. Women whose hearts are polluted & full of material desires devise various means of sense gratification while outwardly showing themselves to be great devotees"
- Krsna does not require your service. He is self-sufficient. He has got many servants anywhere and everywhere. So Krsna does not require our service. It is our interest. If we render service to Krsna, then we become happy. That is the profit
- Krsna is always situated in His original position as sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, and anyone who renders service to Him is also situated in his original, spiritual identity
- Krsna is My (Radharani's) life and soul. Krsna is the treasure of My life. Indeed, Krsna is the very life of My life. I therefore keep Him always in My heart and try to please Him by rendering service. That is My constant meditation
- Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. So all the demigods took the opportunity to render service to Krsna when He was personally present within this universe
- Krsna was attracted to the hunchbacked woman not for her beauty but for her service; as soon as she rendered service, she immediately became the most beautiful woman
- Krsna's transcendental mercy is never denied to anyone who has rendered service unto Him, whether through lust, anger, fear or pure love
- Lord Caitanya taught people in general the method of vipralambha-seva, which is the method of rendering service unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the feeling of separation
- Lord Krsna has made a firm promise for all time. If one renders service unto Him, Krsna correspondingly gives him an equal amount of success in devotional service to the Lord
- Lord Krsna instructs Arjuna that one who renders loving devotional service to Him, the Supreme Lord, is the highest among all yogis, and that Arjuna should thus strive to become such a bhakti-yogi
- Lord Krsna thought: "Devotional service rendered to Me by the living beings revives their eternal life. O My dear damsels of Vraja, your affection for Me is your good fortune, for it is the only means by which you have obtained My favor"
- Lord Krsna told the gopis, "The means of attaining My favor is loving service unto Me, and fortunately you are all thus engaged. Those living beings who render service unto Me are eligible to be transferred to the spiritual world"
- Material life means great risk-at every step there is danger. But, a devotee is not jolted by this. He simply tries to render whatever service possible and accepts everything as the mercy of Krishna
- Mucukunda continued, "My dear Lord, I pray that I may simply be engaged in rendering transcendental loving service unto Your lotus feet. This is the ambition of pure devotees, who are freed from all material contamination"
- My devotees take great care and respect in rendering Me service. They offer obeisances to Me with all their bodily limbs. They worship other devotees and find all living entities related to Me. For Me they engage the entire energy of their bodies
- No one can properly describe the fortune of the wives of Lord Krsna. They took care of Him personally by rendering various transcendental services like bathing Him, feeding Him, pleasing Him and serving Him
- No one, therefore, can put his faith in Lord Krsna's transcendental sense activities but one who has become a devotee of the Lord by rendering devotional service
- O best among the Bharatas (Arjuna), four kinds of pious men render devotional service unto Me - the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute
- O lotus-eyed one, those who think they are liberated in this life but do not render devotional service to You must be of impure intelligence
- On the platform of conjugal love, attachment for Krsna, rendering service unto Him, the relaxed feelings of fraternity and the feelings of maintenance all increase in intimacy
- One attains a completely spiritual body fit to render service to the transcendental couple Radha and Krsna: sarvopadhi-vinirmuktam tat-paratvena nirmalam
- One should know that the association of society, friendship, love, nationalism, and so on are nothing but creations of maya. One's only business is to become Krsna conscious and render service unto Krsna as extensively as possible for a living being
- One who is apramatta, a sane, sober person, a dhira, knows very well that a human being's primary duty is to render service to the Supreme Person
- One who is attracted by that ecstatic love of the gopis does not care about popular opinion or the regulative principles of Vedic life. Rather, he completely surrenders unto Krsna and renders service unto Him
- One who renders loving service to Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, with devotion and austerity, is the greatest of all mystics. Men who undertake austerities motivated by a desire for material results cannot be called yogis or mystics
- One's relationship with the Supreme Lord is in proportion to that surrender and the service one renders unto the Lord. Thus throughout the entire world the higher or lower positions of the living entities are selected by the living entities themselves
- Only those who render unreserved, uninterrupted, favorable service unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, who carries the wheel of the chariot in His hand, can know the creator of the universe in His full glory, power and transcendence
- Service rendered to Krsna under the direction of the spiritual master is bona fide service because the spiritual master is the manifested representative of Krsna
- Service to Lord Krsna can be rendered in two ways. One can serve the Lord in affection or in veneration
- Sesa Sankarsana, who holds all the planets on His heads, expands Himself in different bodies to render service to Lord Krsna
- Simultaneously, the mothers (Yasoda and Rohini) rendered service and bestowed benediction upon their transcendental sons. They took care of their children by bathing Them and dressing Them very nicely
- So actual linking up with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, begins when the devotee renders service unto Him
- So long he has to eat meat, he cannot be initiated. Let him attend classes regularly, and render service as much as possible, and Krishna will help him to get out of this dilemma
- Sraddha is confident, firm faith that by rendering transcendental loving service to Krsna one automatically performs all subsidiary activities. Such faith is favorable to the discharge of devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then informed everyone, "Just hear about the pure devotional service rendered to Krsna by Raghava Pandita. Indeed, Raghava Pandita's service is supremely pure and highly accomplished"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Even Maha-Laksmi, the greatest of all goddesses of fortune, hankers to render Him some service. In comparison to all these women of the universe, what are we? We are very insignificant"
- Stated in the Bhagavad-gita, the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is equal to everyone. He has no friends and no enemies. But He is inclined to a devotee who renders Him service with devotional love
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The atmarama verse is like the sentence 'In this forest many different trees bear fruit.' All atmaramas render devotional service to Lord Krsna
- The defect is that my business is to render service to the Supreme Lord which is misplaced in so many ways. In so many ways I am giving service to my society, to my friend, to my community, to my nation, and so on, so on. That is misplaced
- The duty of the guru is to find the means, according to the time, the circumstances and the candidate, by which one can be induced to render devotional service, which Krsna accepts from a candidate who wants to be successful in going back home
- The gopis know Krsna's desires, and they know how to render perfect loving service for His enjoyment. They perform their service expertly for the satisfaction of their beloved
- The gopis suffered their relatives' punishment and scolding, all for the sake of serving Lord Krsna. They render loving service to Him for the sake of His enjoyment
- The Lord can be pleased only by a humble attitude in the service spirit. The more we render service unto the Lord under the direction of the spiritual master, the more we make advancement on the path approaching the Lord
- The Lord protects His devotee always because of his rendering service unto Him, and the fallen conditions are to be considered accidental and temporary. They will vanish in no time
- The Lord's pure devotee renders service unto the Lord out of unalloyed love only, and while discharging such devotional service the pure devotee forgets the position of the Supreme Lord
- The real elevation of human life rests on knowledge and renunciation. As stated in the First Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, devotional service rendered to Krsna automatically produces perfect knowledge and renunciation
- The secret of success in Krishna Consciousness is to render service to Krishna to the best of our capacity. There is no other alternative to this. The more we render service therefore, the more we are able to advance
- The six kinds of atmaramas render devotional service to Krsna without ulterior motives. The words 'munayah' and 'santah' indicate those who are very much attached to meditating upon Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) is also the source of everything. A devotee must know how to render service unto Him and thus be recognized by Him
- The word 'ca' can also be used to indicate the certainty that only saintly persons are engaged in rendering devotional service to Krsna. In the combination 'atmarama api,' 'api' is used in the sense of censure
- Then the gopis on the riverbank rendered service by massaging Krsna and the other gopis with scented oil and smearing paste of amalaki fruit on their bodies
- There are many people within this material world who desire liberation, and for this purpose they render devotional service to Lord Krsna
- These thirteen types of yogis and munis are called santa-bhaktas, for they render transcendental loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the neutral stage
- They should go on rendering service to Lord Sri Krsna and enjoy life perpetually. In this way all miseries will be diminished, the devotees will attain great happiness, and there will be jubilant love of God
- This is our duty, anyone who has rendered a little service to Krsna should be given all facilities to take it up seriously
- Those who are eternally liberated are always awake to Krsna consciousness, and they render transcendental loving service at the feet of Lord Krsna
- Those who are saturated with the transcendental happiness of rendering service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead are uninterested even in the achievements of great mystics
- Thus regaining your natural position & rendering service unto the Supreme Lord, who is the all-powerful reservoir of all pleasure and who lives in all living entities as the Supersoul, you will very soon forget the illusory understanding of "I" and "my."
- To come to the conclusion of Krsna consciousness and remain fixed in the realization that Krsna is everything, as well as render service unto Krsna, are characteristics of the perfectional stage
- Try to reach as many sincere souls as possible through your Sankirtan Party. This will be the greatest service you can render to Krishna and your fellow men. Krishna gave you good intelligence so now you must continue to utilize them fully in His service
- We (conditioned souls) must extricate ourselves from all illusory connections of the world and seek reunion with the Lord, trying to render service unto Him because He is the ultimate truth
- We cannot demand any grace or mercy from the Lord because of our service rendered to Him. He may accept or not accept our service, but the only means to satisfy the Lord is through the service attitude, and nothing else
- We should always remember that our body is not for sense gratification; it is for Krishna's service only. And to render very good sound service to Krishna we should not neglect the upkeep of the body
- When a conditioned soul is awakened to Krsna consciousness and renders service by using his tongue to chant the Lord's holy name & taste the remnants of the Lord's food, the tongue is purified, and one gradually comes to understand who Krsna really is
- When one attains the transcendental bliss of an intimate relationship with Krsna, he renders service to Him and tastes the mellows of Krsna consciousness
- When one desires only to render service unto the lotus feet of the Lord, he is transcendental to all these three qualities. The pure Krsna conscious person is therefore always free from all material qualities
- When service is rendered in affection, it is the Lord’s special mercy. When service is rendered in veneration, it is doubtful whether Krsna’s mercy is actually involved
- When service is rendered in veneration, it is doubtful whether Krsna's mercy is actually involved. If Krsna's mercy is there, it is not dependent on any prescribed caste or creed
- When the devotee's body is thus transformed into spiritual existence, the devotee, in that transcendental body, renders service to the lotus feet of the Lord
- When the Lord was present as Lord Rama, Jambavan, the great king of the monkeys, rendered very faithful service to Him. When the Lord again appeared as Krsna, He married Jambavan's daughter and paid him all the respect that is usually given to superiors
- When there is material transaction, if I want to purchase something, then I must have the requisite money to purchase. It is conditioned. But if you want to render service to God, or Krsna, there is no condition
- Whenever an experienced person develops real knowledge of Krsna and His transcendental qualities, he naturally gives up all other engagements and renders service to the Lord. Uddhava gives evidence concerning this
- Whether one desires everything or nothing, or whether he desires to merge into the existence of the Lord, he is intelligent only if he worships Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by rendering transcendental loving service
- With our present senses, materially covered, it is very difficult to understand Krsna, His transcendental Name, Fame, Form, Pastimes, etc. But if we begin rendering service unto Krsna, then being pleased with our service He will reveal Himself from within
- You are not taking the opportunity of understanding Krsna. Just see how much unfortunate we are. As you serve Krsna, you understand Krsna. You cannot understand Krsna otherwise, unless you render service
- You mention about the well-renown psychologist at Harvard who is interested in finding about man's true nature. Man's true nature is to render service. Originally the living entity was meant for rendering service to Krsna
- Your description of Copenhagen is very encouraging, and I am also glad that you are realizing that actual help does come from Krishna. Our duty is to render service unto Him sincerely, and immediately Krishna arranges for all facilities