Category:Receiving the Srimad-Bhagavatam
Pages in category "Receiving the Srimad-Bhagavatam"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- So far I have studied the American minds they are eager and apt to receive Bhakti Cult of Srimad-Bhagavatam because the Christian religion is based on the same principle
- Srimad-Bhagavatam should be received in disciplic succession without any breakage
- Srimad-Bhagavatam should therefore be received from the representative of Sukadeva, who must be in the renounced order of life without family encumbrance
- Srimad-Bhagavatam, when received in the parampara system, or disciplic succession, will likewise remain unbroken
- Suta Gosvami drank the juice of Bhagavatam through his ears. That is the real process of receiving Bhagavatam
- The process is very simple: one has to give aural reception to the sweet words spoken by Sukadeva Gosvami in the form of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The serious student of the rasa should receive the message of Bhagavatam in the chain of disciplic succession from Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, who describes the Bhagavatam from its very beginning and not whimsically to satisfy the mundaner
- This Bhagavatam, it is the essence of the Vedic knowledge and when it is received through the parampara system of pure devotee, then it becomes still more sweet than before. That is the purport
- We are confident that if the transcendental message of Srimad-Bhagavatam is received only by the leading men of the world, certainly there will be a change of heart, and naturally the people in general will follow them
- We can have all the transcendental light of the Supreme Brahman, Sri Krsna, from the recitation of Srimad-Bhagavatam, provided it is received through the medium of the transparent spiritual master
- Whenever we are mature in receiving the transcendental message from books like Bhagavad-gita, and Srimad-Bhagavatam, via media the transparent bona fide Spiritual Master, then we are able to chant or engage our tongue in the service of the Lord
- With great respect and attention, one should receive the message and lessons imparted by the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Without undergoing the different stages of realization set forth in the Vedas, one can be lifted immediately to the position of paramahamsa simply by agreeing to receive this message (of Srimad-Bhagavatam)