Pages in category "Real Business"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Book distribution is our real business. If we give them a record, they simply hear some magical sounds and take it for sense gratification, but if they receive one of our books and read even one page, they get eternally benefited
- Brahmana is meant for doing the brain work. He will give advice. Just like we, Krsna consciousness movement, we are not meant for the ksatriya's or vaisya's business, the devotees, but if required they can take. But real business is brahmana's business
- I hope you are reading what books of mine you have and chanting Hare Krishna Mantra; these things are our real business in the human form of life, so that we can quit all material suffering and go back to our original home, back to Godhead
- I wanted that he should preach to the Africans and convert them to become devotees, that should be his real business, nevermind wasting time with so many nonsense Indians
- It is very temporary, but in this temporary life, we are addicted to so many unnecessary things, and we are forgetting our real business, how to go to home, back to home, back to Godhead
- One should understand his real position and cultivate knowledge by which to get free from bodily entanglement. Like an unfortunate person who acts madly, haunted by ghosts, a materialist haunted by the ghost of lust forgets his real business
- Our aim of life is not to get a comfortable life for few years. Actually, there is no comfortable life. Still, we consider and forget our real business, self-realization
- Our policy is not that to decry material advancement of civilization, but our instruction is that do not forget your real business, self-realization
- Our real business is how we shall be successful to become an obedient servant of Krsna. That's all. That is real success
- Our real business is to print and distribute books. By doing this business, you are all becoming recognized by Krishna
- Our real business, our real occupation, is to serve Krsna, God. That is our... That service spirit, because we have forgotten God, or Krsna, we are serving somebody else
- Outwardly the Bhattatharis take up the dress of sannyasis, but their real business is stealing and cheating. They allure others to supply women for their camp, and they cheat many women and keep them within their community
- People's real business is how to satisfy their senses. "If for satisfying my senses I'll have to pose myself as a religious person, so let me do that." That is their religion. But that is not religion. Real religion is no sense satisfaction
- Preaching is our real business, not getting big, big buildings and doing business for money just to maintain them, no
- So we should understand that we have got a separate business, real business. That is called self-realization, that "I am not this body." This is self-realization. That is being instructed by Krsna in the beginning, that "You are not this body"
- Somebody is politician, or householder, or something else. But because he has taken up some false duty and working hard for it, therefore he is an ass. He is forgetting his real business. Real business is that death will come. It will not avoid me
- Suppose I am now Hindu. I become a Christian or Muhammadan. That, my real business of rendering service, does not change. So dharma means that which you cannot change
- That is our main business, how to get out of this material body of skins and bones. That is real business
- That is our real business, travel and preach, distribute literature and prasadam. I want now that all of my GBC secretaries do my work
- The real business is that we have to withdraw our attraction for this material... That they do not know. I am a spirit soul
- The real business is that you produce enough food grains, as much as possible, and you eat and distribute. That's all. This is business. He does not require any so high technical education. Anyone can till the ground and grow food. Is it difficult?
- There are so many commentators on Bhagavad-gita, but nobody has pointed out what is the real business of Bhagavad-gita
- This is the real business of the yogis: to think of the lotus feet of the Lord. Lord Siva therefore advises that one who is actually serious about purification must engage himself in this type of meditation or in the mystic yoga system
- Those who engage in the missionary activities of the Krsna consciousness movement are under the guidance of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They are not actually beggars; their real business is to deliver fallen souls. Therefore they may go from door to door
- We are trying to gain success in these material activities, but by God's will, there are different living entities. They have already all the successes. So therefore our real business is not to waste our time to get any material success
- We can sit down anywhere on the grass here (in New Mayapura), and whatever available we make our food. This is the idea. Life will be sublime. Man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam. That is real business