Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rare | rareness | rarer | rarest | rarified | rarity | rarely
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rare"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A child is a rare gift given by Krishna, but at the same time a great responsibility; every parent has the responsibility to see that his child grows up K.C.
- A person in Krsna consciousness is the rare good soul who knows perfectly that Vasudeva, or Krsna, is the root of all manifested causes
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead may be seen, glorified or remembered with an attitude of envy, He nevertheless awards the most confidential liberation, which is rarely achieved by the demigods and demons
- If the color change takes place due to excessive jubilation, the hue turns red. Because such change of color is so rare, Srila Rupa Gosvami does not further discuss this point
- In rare cases where the father is completely unable to give a dowry, it is enjoined that he must at least give a fruit and a flower
- In rare circumstances, when people are suffering for want of grains, meat-eating or flesh-eating can be allowed, but not otherwise
- It is rare that an important man like yourself understands the prime importance of the Krishna consciousness movement
- It is the Grace of Lord Krishna that He has put me in contact with so many rare souls who are taking Krishna Consciousness in all seriousness
- Laksmana said, "Lord Krsna is always self-sufficient, yet my father, out of his own accord, offered my husband a dowry consisting of riches, soldiers, elephants, chariots, horses and many rare and valuable weapons"
- Lord Krsna's devotees are exceptional personalities, for at all times they are embellished with extraordinary characteristics rarely attained even by the demigods
- O great sage, among many millions who are liberated and perfect in knowledge of liberation, one may be a devotee of Lord Narayana, or Krsna. Such devotees, who are fully peaceful, are extremely rare
- Only a rare person who has adopted complete, unalloyed devotional service to Krsna can uproot the weeds of sinful actions with no possibility that they will revive
- Only for the advanced devotees are these two processes easily executed. The purport is that it is very rare to see surrender which is mixed with sincere ecstatic devotion. One must give himself completely to the will of the Lord
- Our experience is that such big men will not help us - except if there is some rare soul like Mr. George Harrison, and they must be guided also by our personally contacting them again and again and slowly build-up the relationship
- So far as stealing is concerned, one should not steal except in the rarest circumstances. Moral principle is recommended in all scriptures as prerequisite for spiritual culture
- Sometimes trembling of the whole body and hemorrhaging from some part of the body are also manifested in response to ecstatic love for Krsna, but such symptoms are very rare, and therefore Srila Rupa Gosvami does not discuss any further on this point
- Srila Rupa Gosvami says that devotional service in friendship and devotional service in self-surrender are two difficult processes. Therefore such relationships with the Lord can very rarely be seen
- The devotees who always think of Krsna as a superior are in subordinate ecstatic love. To such a devotee the concept of inferiority to the Lord is very prominent, and he rarely takes interest in any other kind of transcendental loving humor with the Lord
- The human body is most rarely achieved, and although temporary like other bodies, it is meaningful because in human life one can perform devotional service
- The human body is most rarely achieved, and although temporary like other bodies, it is meaningful because in human life one can perform devotional service. Even a slight amount of sincere devotional service can give one complete perfection
- The Lord calls such a rare devotee the best amongst the yogis
- The Lord can award anyone and everyone liberation (mukti) from the bondage of material existence, yet He rarely awards the privilege of love of Godhead
- The Nagapatnis said, "My Lord, although he (Kaliya) is born in a species of life which is fostered by the most abominable mode of material nature, accompanied with the quality of anger, this king of the serpents has achieved something very, very rare"
- The purport to this verse is that the Lord easily offers liberation, but He rarely agrees to offer a soul devotional service because by devotional service the Lord Himself becomes purchased by the devotee
- The rarity of devotional service is also confirmed in the Tantra-sastra
- The six excellent opulences which He displayed in the mortal world by the agency of His internal potency, yoga-maya, are rare even in the Vaikunthalokas
- The transcendental position cannot be attained by wandering up and down from Brahmaloka and Satyaloka to Patalaloka. If one is actually intelligent and learned, he should endeavor for that rare transcendental position
- The women of Mathura said: "That loveliness (the form of Lord Krsna) is the only abode of beauty, fame and opulence. It is self-perfect, ever fresh and extremely rare"
- Therefore this system (Yoga) must be considered generally impossible in this Age of Kali. Of course it may be possible for some very few, rare men, but for the people in general it is an impossible proposal
- This conclusion (voidism or impersonalism) is useless for a Krsna conscious person. Only rarely by philosophical speculation can one reach the conclusion of worshiping Vasudeva, Krsna. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita itself
- Those who are committing sins like illicit sex, fault-finding, and unjustified violence rarely attain spiritual knowledge or realization
- To meditate upon the impersonal feature of the Supreme is very difficult. It is practically no meditation or simply a waste of time because very seldom is the desired result obtained
- We are teaching that "Don't spoil your this rare human form of life simply by engaging yourself in the matter of sense gratification"
- While Lord Krsna and Balarama were living peacefully in Their great city of Dvaraka, there was the rare occasion of a full solar eclipse, such as takes place at the end of every kalpa, or day of Brahma
- You are having some doubts whether or not the mass of people will be able to appreciate Krsna Consciousness. Yes, it is a fact that most people cannot approach Krsna Consciousness. Just like a rare gem
- You should all read very carefully Srimad-Bhagavatam and BG, and you should be able to answer all questions like this, and only in rare cases approach me. But it is important that our students must be able to answer all questions for becoming preachers