"very rare"|"very rarely"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Very Rare"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A mahatma, or great soul, is very rarely seen because such transcendental realization is achieved only after many, many births. Once it is attained, however, there is no longer any illusion or lamentation or the miseries of material existence
- Actually a person is wise when he surrenders unto the lotus feet of Krsna, but such a mahatma, great soul, is very rare
- After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare
- After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare. BG 7.19 - 1972
- Among many thousands of such liberated persons, one who can understand the true meaning of liberation is very rare
- Any person upon whom the brahmanas and Vaisnavas are pleased can achieve anything which is very rare to obtain in this world as well as after death. Not only that, but one also receives the favor of the auspicious Lord Siva and Lord Visnu
- As far as possible, very cautiously and very rarely we shall present. Caitanya Mahaprabhu's life we see that in public He never discussed about Krsna's lila with the gopis. That was very confidential discussion amongst His own circle
- Because such attachment in pure Krsna consciousness is very rare and not possible to achieve even for many liberated persons
- Bhajahu Re Mana, 1967 part one - Durlabha manava-janama. Durlabha means very rare to obtain. Manava-janma means this human form of life. It comes after a very long rotation
- By your principles of devotion to your husband, you have achieved and can enjoy transcendental gifts very rarely obtained by persons proud of aristocracy and material possessions
- Elevation to the ecstatic stage of life is generally attained through association with pure devotees, while elevation to that stage by the special mercy of Krsna or His devotee is very rare
- Expert brahmana priests are very rare in this age of corruption and quarrel, and therefore in the present age only the yajna of chanting the holy name of the Lord is recommended
- I'm so glad to learn that you are eager to serve Krishna in every way possible. This mentality is very rare, and I guess that you must have been engaged in Krishna's service in your previous life
- In the beginning he (Prahlada Maharaja) has said that this life, human form of life, is very rare. The present educational system, they do not know it, that how important this human form of life is and how it has to be utilized
- In the warfield, scarcity of water is a well-known fact. Water is very rare there, and both the animals and men, working strenuously on the warfield, constantly require water to quench their thirst
- It is not that a gambler or a meat-eater or a man addicted to illicit sex life, he cannot love Krsna. It is not that. But that is very rare case
- Kecit means "somebody, "very rarely." "Somebody" means "very rarely." It is not so easy thing to become vasudeva-parayanah
- King Prthu spoke: My dear great sages, auspiciousness personified, it's very difficult for even the mystic yogis to see you. Indeed, you are very rarely seen. I don't know what kind of pious activity I performed for you to grace me by appearing before me
- The most important thing to be noted is that there may be many liberated persons who might have merged into the existence of the impersonal Brahman, but a devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, is very, very rare
- The order carriers of Lord Visnu, who are worshiped even by the demigods, possess wonderful bodily features exactly like those of Visnu and are very rarely seen
- The people in general are extremely busy in the affairs of the material body and mind. Those who are in the lowest stage of such mundane activities very rarely can understand the activities of the spiritual plane
- The ultimate goal of Vedic knowledge is Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead. This Personality is very rarely understood by those who are in the modes of passion and ignorance
- There are two ways to meet a glorious death, and both are very rare. One is to die after performing mystic yoga, especially bhakti-yoga, by which one can control the mind and living force and die absorbed in thought of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- They have attained Your qualities and are self-satisfied. Yet even for those who feel spiritual bliss in chanting Your attributes, Your personal presence is very rare
- This human being is very, very rare. After going through 8,400,000 species of life, one comes to this human form of life
- This Krsna consciousness movement is very rare thing, but, by the grace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, it is being distributed all over the world freely. It is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's grace
- Two sections of transcendental knowledge in devotional service become revealed to a person surrendered unto Vasudeva; as it is said in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.19), such a great soul, fully surrendered unto the lotus feet of Vasudeva, is very, very rare
- Undoubtedly Radha-kunda is very rarely attained even by the great devotees; therefore it is even more difficult for ordinary devotees to attain
- Unless the dirt within the core of one's heart is cleansed away, one cannot become a pure devotee. Therefore the word su-durlabhah ("very rarely found") is used in this verse