Category:Pure Devotees of God Always
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Pages in category "Pure Devotees of God Always"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A pure devotee always engages in the service of the Lord, taking shelter of His lotus feet, and therefore he has a direct connection with the saffron mercy-particles that are strewn over the lotus feet of the Lord
- A pure devotee always thinks himself as not-devotee. That is a good attitude
- A pure devotee always tries to evoke everyone's Krsna consciousness. This is the panacea for all miseries
- A pure devotee always yearns to associate personally with the Lord and render service unto Him
- A pure devotee of the Lord like Brahma and those in his line of disciplic succession always desire that the Lord be known all over the universe by each and every one of the living entities. That desire of the devotee is always blessed by the Lord
- The complete functional activities of a pure devotee are always engaged in the service of the Lord, and thus the pure devotees exchange feelings of ecstasy between themselves and relish transcendental bliss
- The father actually serves the son, whereas the son only demands all sorts of services from the father; therefore a pure devotee who is always inclined to serve the Lord wants Him as the son, and not as the father