Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
price | priced | prices
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Price"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- A man belonging to the mercantile community (vanik) is always interested in earning money. Sometimes he enters the forest to acquire some cheap commodities like wood and earth and sell them in the city at good prices
- All these fruits are collected from distant places and bought at a high price. After trimming them with great care and purity, Raghava Pandita offers them to the Deity
- As they came, bringing all kinds of food, Raghunatha dasa purchased it all. He gave them the price for their goods and later fed them the very same food
- I am against the policy of our ISKCON Press charging exorbitant prices for books and other things which they sell to the temples
- I am experiencing so much inconvenience in this matter of exporting from India, although the price is already transferred from the States. So if you kindly give me your direction what to do in this connection, then I shall do it
- I am in due receipt of your letter along with Dai Nippon. I cannot understand why they should increase the price & supply goods not to the former sample! You use your best discretion & do the needful
- I am negotiating with one Mr. Javarali for purchasing a piece of land priced near about 13,000 Rs. Now, if I send you the equivalent in American dollars, whether it will be possible for you to pay him the above approximate price?
- I approve for you to get books from BBT-L.A. at reduced prices, at the cost price, the same as India is getting. You can inform Ramesvara that I give my sanction
- I do not know the price of the house, neither I know what funds will be raised in my presence but I can promise that whatever funds can be raised on that occasion I shall pay to you for your house
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- I think you should send United Shipping Corporation the price in advance of the sitar, and for the balance they can make their invoice. The balance may be deposited in the Hawaii bank, and ask the United Shipping Corporation to send the documents
- I very much approve of the $4.95 price, or if you think it is better, $3.95 may also be charged. How many pictures will you include in the paperback edition? Hardback?
- I wish to take one apartment of 780 square feet consisting of one sitting room, two bedrooms, one reading room, two bathrooms, dining place and corridor. Kindly let me know what is the price and how you are receiving money for this purpose
- If government does not allow some drunkards to drink, they will create havoc. They will distill illicit distillation of liquor. To check them, the government opens liquor shop with very, very great, high price
- If one develops this laulyam, or excessive eagerness for meeting and serving the Lord in a particular way, that is the price to enter into the kingdom of God
- If the cost is about Rs 5/- per record then would they be sold at Rs. 10/-? I do not know at what price you have sold them in the past. Anyway if you have already placed the order with Gramaphone Co. then what can be done?
- If there is any suitable property available, please send me the particulars, what is the description, the price, the income. Please do this at your earliest
- If you go to purchase some medicine, the shopkeeper may say, "Now, here is a medicine equal to this medicine, and its price is less." So no sane man will purchase. "Why I shall purchase the imitation for being less price? Give me the original"
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that pure devotees of the Lord execute devotional service with great determination. Such determination, as exhibited by Rukmini-devi, is the only price for purchasing Krsna's favor
- In times of distress the government artificially inflates the currency by simply printing papers, and this artificially raises the price of commodities, and the general condition of the citizens becomes very precarious
- Krishna devi is in the strong clutches of Maya, and she wants to have a new husband under any price. I have never allowed her in that way. But if she served Krishna's cause, I will not disallow her, because that is our main business
- Krsna continued, "You (King Nagnajit) may also be pleased to be informed that in Our family tradition there is no scope for Our offering anything in exchange for accepting your daughter (Satya). We cannot pay any price you may impose for delivering her"
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I shall be able to see how You marry princesses, the daughters of chivalrous kings, by paying the price of ksatriya strength"
- Now after Urja you will go to Puri for again trying for that place, but now there is competition, so how we can stop it? But if you offer them the right price, and if we try to get it very seriously we shall be able to do it, by Krishna’s grace
- Now rice and wheat is selling at a high price, three rupees' kilo. But time will come when if you pay 300,000 rupees, still, it will not be available. Especially rice, wheat, sugar and milk and fruits
- Now you settle amongst yourselves on some programme for distributing these and many other books, I don't care at what price
- One should try to purchase a ticket to go back home, back to Godhead. The price of such a ticket is one's intense desire for it, which is not easily awakened, even if one continuously performs pious activities for thousands of lives
- Out of the nine responses you got from GBC members for your proposal to reduce the price of BTG to the temples to 10 cents, there are seven in favor. Therefore I say yes
- People must know that "Here is diamond. If I want it, I must pay the proper price." That I want to establish
- Philosophy is there, direct, you should do like this, that's all. You do it and get the results. You go to purchase something, the price is fixed, you pay the price and take it. Where is argument?
- Please come immediately and please bring one nice English to Bengali dictionary, prepared either by Subala Mitra or Ashutosh Deva. The price may be taken from the Temple to purchase it
- Pure devotional service can be attained only by paying one price, that is, intense greed to obtain it. If it is available somewhere, one must purchase it without delay
- Pure devotional service in KC cannot be had even by pious activity in hundreds and thousands of lives. It can be attained only by paying one price - that is, intense greed to obtain it. If it is available somewhere, one must purchase it without delay
- Regarding the discounts from BBT, that may be stopped. You should receive books at the regular temple price
- Regarding the free distribution of books, there is no need in this country. They have sufficient money and sometimes they pay more than the price
- Regarding the improvements of gold stamping and gold guilding on the Bhagavatams, I have already advised Radhavallabha Prabhu. Simply to make fashionable and increase the price may hamper the sales. Rather decrease the price
- Regarding the New York temple's books, they should be charged the regular temple price for all literature
- Regarding your desire to preach in Hindi and English, that is very nice. My suggestion is that you purchase one or two rooms in our Vrindaban centre. The price is Rs. 50,000 for one room or 60,000 for two rooms and you may have your choice of commodes
- Round about our temple there are many apartment houses constructed. Will you enquire about an apartment not less than three rooms and up to four rooms and find out what is the price and what are the terms
- So far making tapes of Ajamila series, I have told Los Angeles tape-making operation that they should distribute to our devotees at cost price - to nondevotee that is another thing
- So for maintaining the Gurukula at least the cost price for the books must be paid. Gurukula can take the profit for its maintenance. BBT cannot pay for maintenance of the temples. BBT can only pay for printing and temple properties and construction
- So I approve of Karandhara's plan not to give more money to the Press until all debts and books owed are cleared and settled up. If you think that by lowering the prices of our books that things will improve, I have no objection
- Suppose when your, this shirt is torn, you have to purchase one shirt. Now, that shirt you have to purchase according to your price. If you have good price, then you get a good shirt. If you have no money, then you get a bad shirt. That's all
- The analogy concerning the spiritual body of the Sat-Guru is acceptable, but not in the material sense. In the material world, the gold box and the gold plated box may be different in price, but in spiritual world there is no such distinction
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The fruits ripened and became sweet and nectarean. The gardener, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, distributed them without asking any price
- The mentality of the demons in being enamored by the false beauty of this material world is expressed herein. The demoniac can pay any price for the skin beauty of this material world
- The price of commodities becomes artificially inflated because of bad money, or artificial currency notes. Bad money drives away good money
- The property is very nice. You should take it immediately. Make some bargain as far as possible to get the best price, and take it
- The summary is, don't relax the conditions. We can either purchase for the price mentioned in the deeds or take in charity, but we cannot accept any conditions
- There are different types of apartments. So you can take an apartment or purchase an apartment according to the price you pay. That is evolution. If you can pay more, then you can get nice body, nice apartment. This body is apartment
- There is no material calculation for the value of the ticket by which one can enter the kingdom of God. The only price for such entrance is this laulyam lalasamayi, or desire and great eagerness
- There is scarcity of anna - grains. That will increase more and more. It will so increase that now you are getting anna by paying high price, but time will come when even if you are prepared to pay price, there will be no more anna. That time is coming
- They can purchase books from the temple at regular wholesale price and sell, and whatever profit there is above wholesale price they must give at least 50% to the local temple out of good will. That will be nice
- They shall operate wherever they are allocated, that they shall only sell books, no collecting without selling books, and that, above the wholesale price of the book, any profit there is must be given at least 50% to the local temple
- To have unrestricted sex life, the karmis work very hard. They have concluded that the best course is to have sex with any woman and simply pay the price for her, as though she were a mercantile commodity
- We are not interested to purchase any land at so high a price. That is not practical
- We are prepared to purchase the land at a rate of not more than Rs 1500/- per bigha. They (Indian locals) are under the impression that Americans will purchase at any price so don't be taken in. We can purchase any neighboring land at the above price
- We cannot change the quality of printing for the matter of a little change in the price. This printing is not approved by me. Repeatedly changing of printers is not at all good. We cannot approve any printing less than quality of printing of Dai Nippon
- We will have to see what is the price if printed in America or Japan
- What is the subject matter? The subject matter is Krsna. We are not hearing here any market report. What is the price of this, what is the price of this share or that share. No. We are hearing about Krsna
- When one is sufficiently eager to achieve success in devotional service, that eagerness is called samutkantha. This means "complete eagerness." Actually this eagerness is the price for achieving success in Krsna consciousness
- Why don't you take the opinion of our life members whether we should go outside Bombay like Chembur or Santa Cruz? In Santa Cruz there is a nice house for sale. Similarly we can get a place in Chembur for a nominal price only
- You may get books, as many as possible, from Karandhar, at cost price and sell them profusely for as much price as you like and all profits above cost price you may use to buy the church
- You must secure document in proper legal form which will insure that the five lakhs will be subtracted from the fourteen lakhs purchase price, not that again we shall have to pay according to Mr. Nair's whims