Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Priceless"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- The betel chewed by Krsna is priceless, and the remnants of such chewed betel from His mouth are said to be the essence of nectar. When the gopis accept these remnants, their mouths become His spittoons
- The dancing features of His face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons. Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone
- The people of Kali-yuga, endowed as they are with limited intelligence, have rejected the priceless diamond of devotional service to Krsna and instead chosen the cheap doll of fruitive activity and dry speculation
- The wicked minded asuras said: Who are you, O pretty girl? Whose wife or daughter are you, and what can be the object of your appearing before us? Why do you tantalize us, unfortunate as we are, with the priceless commodity of your beauty?
- These items (the manuscripts of Bhaktivinoda Thakura) are very, very priceless and are a great treasure house of Vaisnava lore, so be very careful in the matter and take all precautions to guard them