Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
prevalence | prevalent
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Predominant (3 C, 43 P)
Pages in category "Prevalent"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Although the Vedic culture was once prevalent in Malaysia, now all the inhabitants are Muslims. The Vedic culture is now lost in Malaysia, Java and Indonesia
- Although there is a tinge of goodness in this material world in terms of the brahminical qualifications, such qualifications sometimes become invisible because of the strong prevalence of the modes of passion and ignorance
- In modern so-called scientific society the idea is very prevalent that there is no life on other planets but that only on this earth do living entities with intelligence and scientific knowledge exist
- In our village even today, if there is a mutual fight between persons, they go the temple. Why? Even today, earlier it was more prevalent, in the temple no one lies. The matter is resolved
- There are also other planets in the spiritual world, called Vaikuntha planets, and on these planets Lord Narayana is worshiped with awe and veneration. On these planets santa-rasa is prevalent
- There was an increase in all the natural emotional symptoms. Thus there were awakening emotions, peacefulness, joined, mixed, transcendental and prevalent emotions, and impetuses for emotion
- This practice (Demons eating meat and flesh without discrimination) is still prevalent in India, and those who eat meat and fish are generally called demons and Raksasas
- This process of creation began with the life of Brahma, and the creative principle is prevalent all over the material universe because of the quality of passion