Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
frequent | frequently | frequenting
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Frequent"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- I advise you to daily read our books as far as possible and try to understand the subject matter from different angles of vision by discussing frequently with the devotees at New York Temple
- I want to know fully what is the position of Bhaktivedanta Manor (I think it is not good) and Germany. You must analyze these problems very carefully and make frequent reports and I will give you further instructions
- In the rainy season some of the roads are not frequently used, and they become covered with long grasses
- People are unfortunate in spiritual consciousness in the Kali-yuga, and nature disturbs them in so many ways, especially through incurable diseases like cancer and through frequent wars and among nations
- Please try very hard to remain fixed-up in devotional service to Lord Krishna, always chanting Hare Krishna (at least 16 rounds), following the four rules, and reading my books frequently
- The yogis should contemplate with full devotion the compassionate glances frequently cast by the Lord's eyes, for they soothe the most fearful threefold agonies of His devotees. His glances, accompanied by loving smiles, are full of abundant grace
- These roads (not frequently used) are exactly like a brahmana who is not accustomed to studying and practicing the reformatory methods of the Vedic injunctions - he becomes covered with the long grasses of maya