Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"present life" | "present life's" | "present form of life" | "present state of life" | "present status of life" | "present span of life" | "present material life" | "present existing life" | "present stage of life" | "life at the present" | "present conditioned life" | "present conditional life"
Pages in category "Present Life"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A living being may forget all that he might have done in his past or present life, but one must know that in the same tree of the material body, the individual soul and the Supreme Soul as Paramatma are sitting like two birds
- Although in the body of a deer, Bharata, due to his rigid devotional service in his past life, could understand the cause of his birth in that body. Considering his past & present life, he constantly repented his activities, speaking in the following way
- Anyone with a material body cannot remember his past life, nor can he foretell his future life, nor can he predict the outcome of his present life; therefore he cannot know what is happening in past, present and future
- Foolish people attach more importance to the present temporary life, and thus the foolish leaders make appeals to the body and the bodily relations. The bodily relations extend not only to this body but also to the family members, society and country
- For the conditioned soul there are two statuses of living. One status is in this present life, and the other is our preparation for the next life
- He (Demoniac person) does not know that the present life is a preparation for the next life. Not knowing this, he is actually envious of his own self, as well as of others
- He (the conditioned soul) is suffering in the present life the results of sinful activities from his past life, and he is meanwhile creating further sufferings for his future life
- One acts in naiskarmya when he fully engages in Krsna conscious activities without material desires to enjoy, either here or in the upper planetary systems, in the present life or in a future life
- One who has cultured himself that these different activities of the material world has nothing to do with him, his only business is to become Krsna conscious. Then it is to be understood that he has conquered death even in this present life
- The antiseptic potency of devotional service to the Lord is so great that it can neutralize the material infection even in the present life of a devotee
- The highly intellectual, simply by surrendering unto His lotus feet, are relieved of all attachments to present and future existences and without difficulty progress toward spiritual existence
- The materialist is benefited by association with devotees because his life then becomes regulated so that his chance of becoming a devotee or making the present life successful for understanding the real position of the living entity is increased
- The materialists want to get the maximum comforts in this present life because they think conclusively that there is no life after death
- The present life is repeated birth and death, but if we seek the path of liberation, we may be saved from repeated suffering
- There is even a book, called Bhrgu-samhita, which reveals information about one's past, present and future lives according to astrological calculations
- This life creates one's next life. If in one's present life one lives in the mode of goodness and always thinks of Krsna, it is possible for one to remember Krsna at the end of one's life