Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada and His Position
- Here we place pages where Srila Prabhupada explains who he is in regards to his exalted spiritual and authoritative position and also when third parties do so.
Pages in category "Prabhupada and His Position"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- All Vaisnavas are authorities to preach Krishna Consciousness, but still, there are degrees of authorities
- And people are recognized I am great. Don't make me small. I'll not give you much trouble, but I am now invalid. What can I do?
- As a child when I was going to the neighboring Mallik temple, I was thinking then when will I have such a nice Deity to worship and now Krsna is so kind that I am establishing so many nice temples all over the world
- I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. Before your coming they predicted, that "Somebody will bring." Maybe that somebody I am. Bhaktivinoda Thakura predicted
- I am the principal Acarya
- I do not deviate, therefore people respect what I am saying and they listen because I do not say one thing and do another
- I have never said anything which is not spoken by Krsna. I never said, "In my opinion." I never said. You are so many students. I never said that to you. What is my opinion? One should know, "What is the value of my opinion? I am imperfect being"
- I may be whatever it is. That is the business
- In the history there was not a single devotee of Krsna before my going. Now there are thousands. Why? The secret is that I am presenting as it is
- My father never prayed that "My son may become very rich man." He never prayed like that. Actually, his ardent desire that his son may become a Vaisnava. And my Guru Maharaja's training has put me this position
- My position is that I want to see that at least one disciple has become pure devotee. Of course, I have got many sincere and pure devotees. That is my good luck. But I would have been satisfied if I could find out one only
- Now it is practically in your hands to finish and push on what I have started. I am now getting all respect and honor, so now you must preserve that standard and not dishonor me
- Now you have got Gaura Nitai Deities, so you can go ahead and get Prabhupada and Bhaktisiddhanta Deities immediately. Guru and Gauranga worship is standard for all our temples
- Obeisances are offered to the spiritual master as sarasvata-deva, or a member of the Sarasvata family (namas te sarasvate deve), whose mission is to broadcast the cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu (gaura-vani-pracarine) and to fight with impersonalists
- On the map of Vrndavana it is still called Chattikara Road. Also still on the letterhead. If the municipality has decided to rename the road in my name, why it is not yet changed?
- One must be considered bereft of the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when he criticizes the Krsna consciousness movement now spreading all over the world or finds fault with this movement or the leader of the movement
- So far I am concerned I am conducted by the order of a superior authority and liberated person. My spiritual master Om Visnupada Sri Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami Maharaja wanted it and just trying to serve Him without any personal whim
- Somebody questioned me somewhere that: "Why you have come to America?" Why not I shall come? I am servant of God, and this is kingdom of God. Why shall I not come? It is artificial to check me. If you check me, then you'll commit sinful activities
- Such neophytes, unable to appreciate the exalted service of the advanced devotee, try to bring the maha-bhagavata to their platform. We experience such difficulty in propagating this Krsna consciousness all over the world
- The photos of my murti are very nice. The murti of the Spiritual Master should be treated as good as the Deity
- The practical effect of our spreading the Krsna consciousness movement all over the world is that now the most degraded debauchees are becoming the most elevated saints. This is only one Indian's humble service to the world
- The sannyasi has no such thing as teaching credentials or "academic vitae." So they can simply decide on the basis of my books and teachings. But I am not an ordinary teacher
- The secret in a devotee's writing is that when he writes about the pastimes of the Lord, the Lord helps him; he does not write alone
- The true acarya, the spiritual master of the entire world, must be considered an incarnation of Krsna's mercy. Indeed, he is personally embracing Krsna
- There is no doubt about it that I am the representative of God. Either you dream or not dream, I claim
- They are engaged in carrying out my order. There is no payment, no monetary benefit, because they have understood me, that he is representative of Krsna
- They are not my words, as I have repeatedly informed you that I am simply the bearer of the message from Lord Caitanya through the disciplic succession and I do not make any addition or subtraction
- This Krsna consciousness movement, although it appears a new movement in your country, but it is known to the world. But nobody had previously attempted to put these ideas and movement in practical shape. So that I am doing
- When one is completely fit to chant the holy name in this way, he is eligible to make disciples all over the world, and he actually becomes jagad-guru. Then the entire world, under his influence, begins to chant the holy names
- Why I am not an authority? If Krishna accepts me as authority, then who can deny it?
- You are blessed with an advanced devotee husband, you have now two nice devotee children, and by Krishna's grace you have taken a genuine Spiritual Master
- You are correct when you say that when the Spiritual Master speaks it should be taken that Krishna is speaking. That is a fact
- Your idea of writing a book named Swamiji was formerly informed to me... At that time I shall give you solid information for both the Krishna book and the Swamiji book