Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Venezuela, Caracas
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Venezuela, Caracas"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- He has said that we have given the name Krsna to God, but actually there are so many names of God, that it doesn't matter what the name of God is
- He has understood from what he thinks is Indian philosophy that you cannot give God a name because that would be limiting God
- He says that because he doesn't know what the transcendence is, there's no value for him. It's only a name. He doesn't know why to look for it
- He's saying that he accepts that we can receive perfect knowledge, but then because I am imperfect I make an imperfect interpretation
- I am thinking more in terms of the question, it is perhaps more suitable to make the question a question, not affirmation. "Who am I?" perhaps, is the best of the mantrams instead of affirming, "I am," because we cannot realize who I am
- If one is interested to understand God, then he must take all these items (sravanam kirtanam visnoh, smaranam pada-sevanam, arcanam vandanam dasyam, sakhyam atma-nivedanam) or some of them or at least one of them
- If you all, ladies and gentlemen present here, take advantage of hearing about God from this institution, you will also become God conscious
- Is there medical science which can stop death? So that knowledge may be temporary, beneficial, but ultimately, it is not the knowledge. I am anxious for not dying. Nobody wants to die. This is my anxiety
- She says that she sees it as a mantra, and from her point of view it seems like we're repeating this mantra over and over again, and it's something like hypnotism
- She's saying that Christ said that "I am the way"
- Simply chant Hare Krsna and you become first-class yogi. And as soon as you become first-class yogi, all power is within you. Perhaps you do not know the yogic perfection, eight kinds of power
- Smaranam means
- Smaranam means meditation. Vandanam means offering prayer. So smaranam vandanam dasyam arcanam. Arcanam, Deity worship. There are other items also. In this way there are nine items
- Spiritual master is the servant of God. He is not God, although he is respected like God
- The bhakti-yoga practice are in different nine spheres, that, sravanam kirtanam visnoh, smaranam pada-sevanam, arcanam vandanam dasyam, sakhyam atma-nivedanam
- The most important item is sravanam, or hearing. If you do not do anything else, if you simply sincerely hear about God, then gradually you will be God conscious
- The real yoga system is to divert the mind towards God, to control the mind from material engagement and divert it to spiritual engagement, or bhakti-yoga
- This is bhakti-marga, means simply to satisfy Krsna. That is bhakti-marga, no other desire, no other motive
- This Krsna consciousness movement is for educating people how to think of God constantly. And if we practice like that, then, after giving up this body, we are going to get a body which is exactly like God
- This spiritual platform, to reach, requires gradually process of cultivation, and there is no difficulty to reach the spiritual platform. But first of all, the training of the mind is practiced by the yoga system. Yoga means to control the mind