Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Hrishikesh
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Hrishikesh"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I see. Then how to understand it (the difficulty is you do not understand even a line of Bhagavad-gita. Still, you say that you are student of Bhagavad-gita. This is difficulty)?
- If we accept that the senses, the body and the mind are not perfect, they're limited, then with what means are we to perceive God?
- If you are compassionate, you feel the pain. Then how does that go with even-mindedness?
- Is He coming again (he has got many names. Still, He acts to teach us. That is explained in the Bhagavad-gita. He's so kind, but as soon as He comes to teach us, we take Him as ordinary man)?
- Sir, do you not consider it advisable to get the judgment that the Americans have translated into Indian so we can look?
- Srila Prabhupada, what is the responsibility of some person towards the father who has given the material body to him?
- Swamiji, if you understand the message of Gita, that Krsna says, recommends even-mindedness and... Samata… And do not grieve because this body is meant for death. Now, I think also... Then also compassion will come in, yeah?
- Swamiji, there is no salvation for this country?
- Was it argued on also (I was expecting to fight that case at least for some years, but by Krsna's grace he has given on the first day the judgment)?
- What are the rules of the material nature? Again, from experience, I know that one year, I couldn't do something and then, with a certain amount of practice, the next year I could. And so the rule has changed. It no longer is out of my grasp
- What is meant by nonviolence?
- What is the nature of the jivatma?
- What will happen to this generation after ten, twenty years?
- Whatever limited circle, you just become guru and deliver them. Deliver means deliver from the ignorance. Everyone is in ignorance, so we have to teach them that "You are not this body. You are pure soul. Your business is different"
- When finally man comes to the conclusion that his mind is chaotic - there is no order - when he admits this to himself and he looks to find a way to purify his mind, will not the spiritual sadhana open up naturally?