Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Africa, S. Africa - Durban
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Africa, S. Africa - Durban"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- As soon as we say "Here is light," there must be darkness. This is called relative world. One has to be understood by other relative terms. But there is another world, which is called absolute world. There the master and the servant, the same
- As soon as we speak that "Here is son," there must be father. As soon as we say "Here is husband," there must be wife. As soon as we say "Here is servant," there must be master
- The Seventh Chapter of Bhagavad-gita is giving us some hint about the absolute world, absolute knowledge. How that knowledge can be attained, that is being spoken by the Absolute, Supreme Person, Krsna. Krsna is the Absolute Supreme Person
- This book was collected by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu from southern India, and He presented it to His devotees when He came back from southern India tour. Therefore we accept this book, Brahma-samhita, as very authoritative
- This movement is not started by me. This was started long, long years ago by Krsna Himself
- We are dependent on the laws of nature. And suppose we become independent, so-called independent, for a few days. That is not independence. Real independence is how to get out of the clutches of these material laws
- We see the flowers and fruits are coming every season. Why once? This dogmatic, we have to accept? Our experience is that by nature's way we find the same flower is coming again in the same season