Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Said (or Did Not Say)
- These pages compile quotes relating to what "Prabhupada said" - or never said and only when a third party makes the statement.
Queries: "prabhupada said"/5 |"prabhupada says"/5 etc...
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Prabhupada Said (or Did Not Say)"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I have already said that this Vedic civilization is meant for making the animal a perfect person
- I never said there should be no more marriage. By all means legally you can get married. How can I object? They misunderstand me. Unless it is there from me in writing, there are so many things that "Prabhupada said"
- I said from the very beginning that we should not move, but you proposed moving, so now you are proposing staying at Dallas. So it is all right, stay at Dallas and develop there
- In our ISKCON there are so many false things: "Prabhupada said this, Prabhupada said that.''
- So far Krsna consciousness is concerned, we equally distribute. There is no such thing that "Oh, you are woman, less intelligent or more intelligent. Therefore you cannot come." We don't say that. We welcome women, men, poor, rich, everyone
- Some inexperienced man, he introduces some concoction. Sometimes they say, "Prabhupada said it." More misleading