Category:I Never Said (Prabhupada)
"I didn't say" |"I have never said" |"I never said" |"I never say"
Pages in category "I Never Said (Prabhupada)"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Dhoti, I don't say. You have nice coat-pant. I don't say that you have to... I never said that. You have adopted it. (laughs) I never said that "You put on dhoti." But those who are sannyasis, brahmacaris, their dress is different
- Did I say to anyone that "You are Christian. You become a Hindu"? No, never I said. That is not my business
- I don't say it is my movement. Neither do I say that I am God. I am simply speaking of the established movement
- I don't say that your religion is cheating or my religion is bona fide. I don't say that. We have no right to say that
- I have never said anything which is not spoken by Krsna. I never said, "In my opinion." I never said. You are so many students. I never said that to you. What is my opinion? One should know, "What is the value of my opinion? I am imperfect being"
- I have never said that my disciples should sever all relationships with friends, relatives and others
- I have never said that Siddhasvarupa is a pure devotee, but every one can become a pure devotee if he has no other desire than to serve Krsna and the Spiritual Master
- I never said in any meeting in the Western countries that "Hindu religion is better than your Christian religion. You give up your Christian religion and come to Hindu religion." No, that was not my propaganda
- I never said that "You put on dhoti."
- I never said there should be no more marriage. By all means legally you can get married. How can I object? They misunderstand me. Unless it is there from me in writing, there are so many things that "Prabhupada said"
- I never said they should not use their beads. That is our business. They must be taught how to respect their beads. How they can learn unless they use them?
- I never said to all these European and American disciples that "You become a Hindu." I never said. Ask them. I never said
- I was thinking that "What shall I do here? I have come here. As soon as I shall impose these four principles they will say, 'Go home.' " But I took that risk. I never said anything palatable
- If a human being does not know, "What I am preparing for the next life?" he is no better than cats and dogs. That is the statement of the sastra. It is not my statement
- In the beginning I never said that "You have to do this. You have to do that." But somehow or other, they are very nice boys, so they fixed up their mind in Hare Krsna chanting
- It is not that we don't touch machine. We don't say like that. But we want to be self-sufficient. That is our point
- Regarding Dai Nippon negotiation, I never told you to stop such negotiation and I do not know why you should be disturbed by seeing my letter to Advaita. If Dai Nippon negotiation is successful you can make contract as you think best
- Regarding Ksirodakasayi's statement that only Indians have access to becoming pure devotees, I never said or supported such thing
- Regarding there going to be depression and atomic war, who said that? This is all false propaganda. I never said this
- We are following the old principles. We do not say something new. The old saying, as Krsna said five thousand years ago
- We don't say that "This religion is better than this religion," or, "My process is better." We want to see by the result
- We, unlike the so-called scholars, do not say that Krsna and His inner spirit are different. BG 1972 Preface
- When I began this movement, I never said that "Only such and such persons will be admitted"
- When I went to America, I did not go there to turn the Christian to become Hindu. No, I never said that
- When speaking to Christians we never say our religious system is better than theirs but we speak on the principles of love of God. They become convinced and pleased to hear our explanations of God consciousness based on the Vedic conclusion