"point out" | "points out" | "pointed out" | "pointing out"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Point Out"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Acarya's duty is to point out the sastric injunction. They're already there in the Vedas
- Advaita Acarya pointed out that at Jagannatha Puri Caitanya Mahaprabhu ate fifty-four times a day, and each time He ate many hundreds of pots of food
- As pointed out by Prabodhananda Sarasvati Thakura, a great devotee of Lord Caitanya, kaivalya, or merging into the Brahman effulgence, is just like going to hell
- As soon as Krsna asked them (gopis) to go home, they immediately left & returned home. Sukadeva Gosvami concludes this episode of the rasa-lila by pointing out that if a person hears from the right source about the pastimes of Krsna, who is Visnu Himself
- I beg to thank you very much for your letter pointing out some of the discrepancies of many of the devotees in New York. You are correct regarding the items which you have stated
- I know it very well that you are all sincere workers but still it is my duty to point out the discrepancies
- If one man is appointed as leader, all must follow him and be obedient. "Obedience is the first law of discipline.'' They are pointing out irregularities, but they themselves are not doing their duty
- In order to refute such meaningless arguments (that Srimad-Bhagavatam was not compiled by Sri Vyasadeva), Sri Sridhara Svami points out that there is reference to the Bhagavatam in many of the oldest Puranas
- In this way, all the gopis pointed out the faults of the particular gopi who had been taken alone by Krsna. They said that this chief gopi, Radharani, must be very proud of Her position, thinking Herself the greatest of the gopis
- My only idea was to point out to the public that unless you have purified leaders there is no possibility of advancement even in the material condition
- My only idea was to point out to the public that unless you have purified leaders there is no possibility of advancement even in the material condition. I had no idea to spend money and energy of our society in a way which is not our real spiritual life
- Nanda Maharaj would point out the peacock feather on his child's head and would inform his beloved wife how the child was pleasing his eyes
- Nimai Pandita at once memorized all the slokas without an error. He quoted the sixty-fourth sloka and pointed out certain rhetorical and literary irregularities
- Raghunatha dasa offered his obeisances by falling prostrate at a distant place, and the servant of Nityananda Prabhu pointed out, "There is Raghunatha dasa, offering You obeisances"
- Regarding Indira Gandhi, I have already pointed out to you all that she cannot attend the function on political reasons
- Regarding the English editing discrepancies, that how can I know? Let them point out which part and on which page so I can see
- Since Lord Ananta Himself cannot describe even a fragment of these pastimes, I am simply pointing out the direction
- Sri Isopanisad points out that one who worships the demigods and attains to their material planets still remains in the darkest region of the universe. The whole universe is covered by the gigantic material elements
- Srila Madhavendra Puri said: "The wealthy mammonites may point me out as mad, and the learned philosophers may assert that I am much too proud; still my mind does not budge an inch from the determination to serve the lotus feet of Govinda"
- Srila Sukadeva Gosvami has concluded the Ninetieth Chapter of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam by pointing out five particular excellences of Lord Krsna
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura points out that according to the Bhagavad-gita, Brahma's day and Brahma's night are periods of solar years expanding to 4,300,000 multiplied by 1,000
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura points out that according to the Bhagavad-gita, Brahma’s day and Brahma’s night are periods of solar years expanding to 4,300,000 multiplied by 1,000
- Sukadeva Gosvami is pointing out the duty of the human being after showing the actual position of bewildered human activities
- Sukadeva Gosvami narrated these incidents of Krsna's killing Sisupala and described the successful execution of the Rajasuya-yajna by Maharaja Yudhisthira, he also pointed out that after the successful termination of the yajna only one person was unhappy
- Suniti pointed out herewith that the benediction received from the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that received from the demigods are not on an equal level
- That is ksatriya's duty. He, if a brahmana is bluffing people, that "I am brahmana," but he is acting as a sudra, immediately ksatriya should point out and offer him fight, "Why you are cheating people? Why you are cheating people
- The deer in the flower garden is an allegory used by the great sage Narada to point out to the King that the King himself is similarly entrapped by such surroundings
- The great sage Atri again pointed out to the son of King Prthu that Indra was fleeing through the sky. The great hero, the son of Prthu, chased him again
- The root cause of suffering by the materialistic living beings is pointed out with remedial measures which are to be undertaken and also the ultimate perfection to be gained. All this is mentioned in this particular verse
- The Vedas, therefore, give us a chance for escape by pointing out the paths of religion, economic comfort, regulated sense gratification and, at last, the means to get out of the miserable condition entirely
- There are so many commentators on Bhagavad-gita, but nobody has pointed out what is the real business of Bhagavad-gita
- There may be many lights, or even great elephants in the big city, but no one will take particular notice of them. But when such lights or elephants are seen near a small cottage, everyone can distinctly point them out
- They are pointing out the irregularities in others. They came to serve, now they don't want to serve so there is some excuse. Oh, irregularity, let me go away. The workers should not suggest irregularities
- This may be because I did not (Vyasadeva) specifically point out the devotional service of the Lord, which is dear both to perfect beings and to the infallible Lord
- This sarcastic remark pointed out that Dhrtarastra was falsely claiming the throne on hereditary grounds. Actually Pandu had been the rightful king, and in the presence of Pandu's sons, the Pandavas, Dhrtarastra should not have occupied the throne
- We are interested with the bright side. Black side we can point out, but anyone who is sincere, he'll take the bright side
- We are now growing in volume all over the world dealing with public money. People have respect for our movement. Now it is time for GBC members to be very very careful so that people may not point out any black spot in the behavior of our society
- We have not the slightest intention of confronting a world-famous philosopher like Dr. Radhakrishnan with arguments, yet on the brahmacari's repeated request we have to scrutinize the text and point out the discrepancies
- We have to follow. People are searching after God. They do not know God. They are asking this question, "Can you show me God?" So, so many questions are there about God, but here is God, pointed out by Arjuna, a mahajana
- When I point out some discrepancy of my disciples, it is always with good will so you can become the best servant of Krishna
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's secretary, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, heard the drama, he discerned a tinge of Mayavada philosophy and pointed it out to the author