Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Caitanya's Pointing Out
Pages in category "Caitanya's Pointing Out"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Lord Caitanya pointed out to Rupa Gosvami that there was a certain danger to be encountered while watering the root of the devotional plant
- Lord Caitanya points out that the Paramatma, the all-pervading feature situated in everyone's body, is but a partial manifestation or expansion of Krsna, but because Krsna is the soul of all souls, He is called Paramatma, the Supreme Self
- Pointing out the neighboring gardens, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "All these gardens exactly resemble Vrndavana; therefore Lord Jagannatha is very eager to see them again"
- Prakasananda Sarasvati said, "We can understand the faults You (Lord Caitanya) have pointed out in the Mayavada philosophy. All the explanations given by Sankaracarya are imaginary
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya informed the King, "The Lord is very satisfied with you. By pointing you out, He was teaching His personal associates how to behave with mundane people"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately pointed out, "In that verse the word is ‘mukti-pade,' but you have changed it to 'bhakti-pade.' What is your intention"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu points out that Sri Madhavendra Puri accepted Madhvacarya only because his sampradaya accepted the transcendental form of the Lord
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to point out to the Tattvavadi acarya, who belonged to the Madhvacarya-sampradaya, that the general behavior of the Tattvavadis did not favor pure devotional service, which must be devoid of the taints of fruitive activity