Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"A man may be very pious"|"A pious man is faithful to the Lord"|"People who are pious"|"man, if he is pious"|"men who are pious"|"men whose background is pious"|"pious and religious man"|"pious class of men"|"pious man"|"pious men"|"pious people"|"pious person"|"pious persons"|"pious, clean men"|"so-called pious man"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Pious Men"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A man may be very pious, moralist, but that does not mean he will be able to become Krsna conscious
- A person is said to be still further advanced when he regards all - the honest well-wisher, friends and enemies, the envious, the pious, the sinner and those who are indifferent and impartial-with an equal mind. BG 6.9 - 1972
- A pious man is faithful to the Lord, for he is guided by the bona fide brahmana and Vaisnava following the religious principles. These three guiding principles should be the aim of life
- A pure devotee, even if unable to execute devotional service completely, is transferred to the upper planetary system, where pious people reside
- A suffering man, if he is pious at all, prays to the Lord (Krsna) for his recovery. But as soon as the recovery is over, in most cases the suffering man no longer cares to keep any connection with the Lord
- Among the nine varsas, the tract of land known as Bharata-varsa is understood to be the field of fruitive activities. Learned scholars and saintly persons declare the other eight varsas to be meant for very highly elevated pious persons
- As a pious man, Maharaja Yudhisthira took into account all his unavoidable misdeeds, and he never thought of the misdeeds of his uncle and company
- As an eternal servitor of the Lord, he (Vidura) displayed his devotional activities very ardently and lived a life of a pious man, so much so that a materialistic man like Dhrtarastra also got salvation by his instruction
- As Ravana, vomiting blood from his ten mouths, fell from his airplane, just as a pious man falls to earth from the heavenly planets when the results of his pious activities are exhausted
- As there are different classes of men in human society, some pious and virtuous and some impious and sinful, so also among trees and birds there are the pious and the impious
- At the end of January every year there is still a great assembly of saintly persons and pious men, just as there is an assembly of saintly persons in Prayaga every year called the Magha-mela fair
- Even if a devotee does not complete the course of devotional service, he enjoys the happiness of the heavenly planets, where the most pious people dwell, and then takes birth in the house of a suci or sriman, a pious brahmana or a wealthy vaisya
- Even the most pious has to suffer the condition of material nature. But a pious man is faithful to the Lord, for he is guided by the bona fide brahmana & Vaisnava following the religious principles. These three guiding principles should be the aim of life
- Everyone who is not a KC person is a butcher. Even the so-called pious man, who is not in KC, he is also a butcher. Because he is killing his own self
- O best among the Bharatas (Arjuna), four kinds of pious men render devotional service unto Me - the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute
- O best among the Bharatas (Arjuna), four kinds of pious men render devotional service unto Me - the distressed, the desirer of wealth, the inquisitive, and he who is searching for knowledge of the Absolute. BG 7.16 - 1972
- Sacred place called Gangasagara, and at the end of January every year there is still a great assembly of saintly persons and pious men, just as there is an assembly of saintly persons in Prayaga every year called the Magha-mela fair
- Sometimes we see pious men earn money with great hardship and then spend the money for some pious cause by opening public charities, schools and hospitals. Whether one earns money for himself or for the public benefit, he is called a karma-nistha
- The pious men who follow the rulings of the Vedas are also dear to Him, and therefore the pious men of this world are also protected by Him
- The world situation is so tense that at any moment governments may issue declarations to stop religious rituals. Eventually the world situation will become so degraded that it will be impossible for pious men to live on the planet