Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
perspiration | perspire | perspired | perspires | perspiring
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Perspiration"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Advaita Acarya led the sankirtana party, and with great pleasure He sang this verse. There was a manifestation of ecstatic perspiration, shivering, raised hairs, tears in the eyes and sometimes thundering and bellowing
- All devotees should worship Ganapati. The Deities should not be bathed in water which has been touched by the nails or fingers. When a devotee is perspiring, he should not engage himself in worshiping the Deity
- All living entities are created by the Supreme Lord according to their past deeds. This includes, the reptiles, the mountains, the moving and standing living entities, the living entities born from embryos, from eggs, from perspiration and from seeds
- An example of perspiring because of jubilation is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam. One gopi addressed Radharani thusly
- As Krsna pressed her breast extremely hard and sucked out her very breath, Putana fell down on the ground, spread her arms and legs and began to cry, “Oh, child, leave me, leave me!” She was crying loudly and perspiring, and her whole body became wet
- As many living creatures come out from perspiration and from a dead body without any cause, the whole living world has come out of the material combinations of the cosmic manifestation
- As soon as Raktak finally understood that it was Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu, he began perspiring. This perspiration was caused by fearfulness
- As soon as the prince was touched by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, symptoms of ecstatic love immediately manifested themselves in his body. These symptoms included perspiration, trembling, tears, being stunned and jubilation
- As they danced and embraced, spiritual symptoms manifested in their bodies. They perspired, trembled and shed tears, and the Lord began to speak in His ecstasy
- Despite the theories of so-called scientists, the vast quantities of water on this planet & on other planets are not created by a mixture of hydrogen & oxygen. Rather, the water is sometimes explained to be the perspiration or the semen of the SP of G
- Devotees said, "The drops of perspiration on your (Cupid) body have become frozen, and they resemble kantaki fruits (a kind of a small fruit found in thorny bushes)"
- Due to the Lord's disappearance, the Deities seem to be crying in the temple, lamenting and perspiring. They seem about to leave. All the cities, villages, towns, gardens, mines and hermitages are now devoid of beauty and bereft of all happiness
- Fatigue is felt after walking a long distance, after dancing and after sex activity. In this kind of fatigue there is dizziness, perspiration, inactivity of the limbs, yawning and very heavy breathing
- Feeling very tired, with perspiration all over his body, Jambavan was astonished. Who was this opponent (Krsna) who was fighting so hard with him
- Feelings of ecstasy are displayed by highly advanced devotees of the Lord. There are eight kinds of transcendental changes in the body - tears, shivering of the body, perspiration, restlessness, throbbing, choking of the throat, etc
- He continuously exhibited bodily transformations of transcendental love. Thus he cried, trembled, became stunned, perspired, danced in love of Godhead and made sounds like those of a cloud
- Her (Radharani's) entire body is bedecked with these (the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness) nine different jewels
- Her (Radharani's) ornaments embody the natural symptoms of ecstasy - trembling, tears, jubilation, stunning, perspiration, faltering of the voice, bodily redness, madness and dullness
- Krsna immediately caught his ( Aristasuras) horns and tossed him away, just as a gigantic elephant repels a small inimical elephant. Although the demon was perspiring and appeared very tired, he took courage and got up
- Krsna's hand is as fragrant as a lotus flower growing in Manasa-sarovara Lake, over the pearllike drops of perspiration on the faces of the gopis, and immediately the gopis became refreshed
- Mother Yasoda was smiling, but she was astonished. How was it happening? In attempting to bind her son (Krsna), she became tired. She was perspiring, and the garland on her head fell down
- My dear Pitambara, because of separation from You (Krsna) all the residents of Goloka Vrndavana are perspiring. They are lamenting with different words, and their eyes have become moistened with tears. Actually, all of them are in great confusion
- One day Yasoda was chasing Krsna in the yard after He had offended Her. After a while Yasoda became very fatigued, & therefore she was perspiring, and her bunched hair became loosened. This is an instance of becoming fatigued because of working too much
- One feels fatigue after walking a long distance, after dancing and after sexual activity. In this kind of fatigue there is dizziness, perspiration, inactivity of the limbs, yawning and very heavy breathing
- One kind of body, that of the trees and plants, sprouts from the earth; the second kind of body grows from perspiration, as with flies, germs and bugs; the third kind of body develops from eggs; and the fourth develops from an embryo
- Out of ecstatic love of God, the Bhattacarya shed tears, and his body was stunned. He exhibited an ecstatic mood, and he perspired, shook and trembled
- Persons whose bodily features change in ecstasy and who breathe heavily and perspire due to hearing the glories of the Lord are promoted to the kingdom of God, even though they do not care for meditation and other austerities
- Perspiration caused by fearfulness was exhibited by Raktak, one of the servants of Krsna. One day Krsna dressed Himself just like Abhimanyu, the husband of Radharani
- Perspiration due to anger was exhibited by Garuda. Once the heavenly king, Indra, was sending torrents of rain over Vrndavana. Garuda was observing the incident from above the clouds, and because of his anger, he began perspiring
- Perspiration, trembling, standing on end of one's bodily hairs, tears, faltering voice, fading complexion, madness, melancholy, patience, pride, joy & humility - these are various natural symptoms of ecstatic love of Godhead
- Perspiration, trembling, standing on end of one’s bodily hairs, tears, faltering voice, fading complexion, madness, melancholy, patience, pride, joy and humility - these are various natural symptoms of ecstatic love of Godhead
- She tied together many ropes, but when she finished still the rope was too short. After a while she felt very tired and began to perspire. At that time Krsna agreed to be bound up by His mother
- Sleeping means for the weak. And for the strong, perspiration. This is the sign. When a man sleeps too much, he's weak in his health. And the strong man will perspire. These are very... Balera ghama, and the durbalera ghuma
- Some creatures are born from embryos, some from perspiration, and some from seeds. In this way, all living entities emanate from the guna-avatara of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Some of them come from embryos, some from eggs and some from the fermentation of perspiration. Different living creatures have different sources of appearance, but one should not conclude that matter produces such living creatures
- Sugandhi udvartana refers to a paste made of several perfumes and fragrant oils. This paste is massaged all over the body, and in this way the body's dirt and perspiration are removed
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "Due to her (Yasoda) excessive labor, there were drops of perspiration on her face"
- Sukadeva Goswami tells Maharaja Pariksit, "My dear King, when Mother Yasoda was perspiring, tired of trying to bind Krsna up with rope, Krsna agreed to allow her to bind Him"
- The bangles and bracelets on her (mother Yasoda's) hands tinkled as they touched each other, and her earrings and breasts shook. There were drops of perspiration on her face, and the flower garland which was on her head scattered here and there
- The Deities seem to be crying in the temple, lamenting and perspiring. They seem about to leave
- The following offenses are listed: (o) to offer worship to the Deity without worshiping Vaikuntha deities like Ganesa, (p) to worship the Deity while perspiring
- The gopis' songs were like thunder, their beauty appeared to be just like lightning in the sky, and the drops of perspiration visible on their faces appeared like falling snow. In this way, the gopis and Krsna fully engaged in dancing
- The marginal line between the material manifestation and the spiritual manifestation is the Viraja River, and beyond the Viraja, which is a transcendental current flowing from the perspiration of the body of the Lord
- The vast quantities of water on this planet and on other planets are not created by a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen. Rather, the water is sometimes explained to be the perspiration and sometimes the semen of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The water emanating from the perspiration of Your lotus feet, namely the Ganges, purifies everyone, including the forefathers, the fire-god and all other demigods
- Their bodies become wrinkled and gradually deteriorate until they become almost like dwarves, and a bad odor emanates from their bodies because of unclean perspiration resulting from eating all kinds of nasty things
- Then He created water from the perspiration of His own body and with that water filled half the universe
- There are eight kinds of transcendental changes in the body - tears, shivering of the body, perspiration, restlessness, throbbing, choking of the throat, etc. - and all were manifested by Uddhava in the presence of Vidura
- There are eight symptoms of existential ecstatic love: becoming stunned, perspiring, standing of the hairs on the body, faltering of the voice, trembling of the body, changing bodily colors, shedding tears, and devastation
- There is also trembling of the body, forcible twisting of the body and perspiration. Other symptoms which may be present are shame, exhaustion, madness, illusion, frustration, humility, self-pity, restlessness, eagerness and stunning of the body
- They wore tilaka, and there were drops of perspiration on their smiling mouths. From their feet came the tinkling sound of ankle bells and bangles. The flowers within their hair were falling to the lotus feet of Krsna, and He was very satisfied.
- Trembling, perspiration, jubilant tears, shock, fading of the bodily luster, disappointment, moroseness, loss of memory, pride, joy and humility were all visible in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body
- When Garbhodakasayi Visnu saw that within the universe there was only darkness and space, without a resting place, He filled half of the universe with water from His own perspiration and laid Himself down on the same water. This water is called Garbhodaka
- When harsa is present, the body shivers, and one's bodily hairs stand on end. There are perspiration, tears and an outburst of passion and madness. The mouth becomes swollen, and one experiences inertia and illusion
- When he heard about Krsna's killing of the Aghasura demon, there were some tears visible in his eyes, his throat was trembling, and perspiration covered his whole body. In this way Priest Gargamuni's beautiful face assumed a nice condition
- When one becomes impatient due to being scolded or insulted, the resultant state of mind is called amarsa
- When one's transcendental loving service to the Lord is actually awakened, it generates transformations in the body such as perspiration, trembling, throbbing of the heart, faltering of the voice and tears in the eyes
- When Raktaka saw Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu and thus mistook His identity, he began to strongly rebuke Him. As soon as Raktaka finally understood that it was Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu, he began perspiring
- When she thought that Krsna was holding up the hill for such an extremely long time, her clothes became soaked with perspiration. May mother Yasoda Vrajesvari protect the whole universe by her infinite mercy!
- When the vital force of life is in contact with the earth, one is stunned. When the same force comes into contact with water, there is the shedding of tears. When the same force comes into contact with fire, there is perspiration
- When they (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya) embraced each other, ecstatic symptoms - paralysis, perspiration, tears, shivering, paleness and standing up of the bodily hairs - appeared. The word "Krsna" came from their mouths falteringly
- Whether they are born through an embryo, eggs, perspiration or seeds, all living entities in the 8,400,000 species of life are parts and parcels of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and each therefore is an individual spiritual spark and soul
- While Amogha danced in ecstatic love, he manifested all the ecstatic symptoms - trembling, tears, jubilation, trance, perspiration and a faltering voice. Seeing these waves of ecstatic emotion, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to laugh
- While reading the book, the brahmana experienced transcendental bodily transformations. The hairs on his body stood on end, tears welled up in his eyes, and his body trembled and perspired as he read. Seeing this, Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very happy
- With the perspiration produced from His own body, the Lord filled half the universe with water. He then lay down on that water, on the bed of Lord Sesa